DNA Chocolope grow (Pics)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by That_One_Weed, Oct 13, 2009.

1. Looking great! Im definitely pulling a chair up for this one. Just got a pack of the chocolope myself from the attitude, and a sweet Rollin Stash T hahaha its now my favorite shirt:D

Sorry to hear about the massacre tho....still 3's better than none in my book.

2. OMG finally i got my computer up and running......my OS UPED AND DIED ON ME...i lost everything...and i got tuns of pictures for you guys..but no software for my computer to retrieve the pics from my camera..so as soon as i get the software i will upload the pics...anyway im glad to be back :D

3. #43 That_One_Weed, Nov 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2009
    YAY ok....well i got my pictures for you guys....this is 1 day after their first feeding and they seemed to love it :D

and i got a LQ vid for you guys as well...that was a couple days earlier..the pictures on here i literally just took

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5gEExL3sYM"]YouTube- Chocolope[/ame]

Attached Files:

4. whats with the widow leaning? everything else looks good.

5. i rotated her pot a couple of times...and it made her lean LOL ^_^ no harm done

6. Ohh and i almost forgot we are 19 days old in those pics :D...things are starting to smell fruity in my tent...not citrus smelling....but fruity ohh man i cant wait till i flower em

7. That soil looks awfully dry. Is that a contributor to your slow growth? :confused:

8. I think they are doing fine..i had a couple of cold nights..prolly what coudla done it...but all weed is different they could be slow starters..look at my widow she has quadrupled in size since i put her in there...so i know the growing conditions are fine...and for the soil being dry its as simple as me taking the pictures before i watered them

9. when do you plan on flowering them? do you have a projected harvest date or just gonna go by what they look like? looking good so far.:D

10. well about a week and a half from now im going to flower them all....and the breeder pack says 8-9 weeks for the Chocolope which is perfect cuzz my white widow finishes in about that time...I know they dont look big enough but in a little over a week and a half my girls will be 1 month old and fully mature to be flowered...and since chocolope is a 95% sativa im gunna make sure they dont explode through the roof of my tent by flowering them when there about 1 1/2 to 2 feet tall...the breeders say they continue growing well into the 5th week of flowering..so I'm thinking if they are all around 1 1/2--2 feet tall when i put them in there they might Finnish at like 4 feet

11. sweet plan. ive had some sativas explode through the roof of the tent before like you say. will you be cloning the chocolope?

12. Ohh yea i didn't build that beast cloner for it to sit in the corner and collect dust LOL

13. This is getting good man. That is going to be one STINKY tent :hello:. My LA Woman was actually a faster starter than my mystery plant, either way there all going now. Nice work man.

14. Your last grow Looked great!
    Lookin forward to the leaning widow and the chocolopes! Sounds like a tasty one.
    I love me some tent action. :D

15. OK guys i figured i would take more pics and shoot another vid for everyone....And smokenTrichs i feel ya man there aint nothing like a little tent action :D LOL

Ok well enjoy :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-Gzti-h_hU]YouTube - Chocolope 20 days[/ame]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Aww man the fruity smell is getting better.but its like a hint,i wanna find like a whole jar of it and eat it...thats how good it smells LOL :D

16. These are all looking amazing. Subscribed. :)

17. Thanks glad to have ya on board for this one....not to many people interested in this thread :D

18. i sure the hell am interested. i love tents , i love chocolope, i love widow, i love clones, i love fruity stenches. thus i love this thread. looks great. im running basically the same setup too. my tent is 4x4x8.:wave:

19. Look sick, bro! I've been waiting to buy those Chocolope seeds because I wanted to see how they grew first. I miss getting that Chocolate Thai from back home. I wonder if this tastes like Chocolate?

20. #60 That_One_Weed, Nov 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2009
    OK guys i got good news...i built my SCROG screen up....and i had a little help from a good friend :D lol

OK here was the master craftsmen that aided me ^_^

[​IMG]

Didn't even have to tell him twice he jumped right in adn started helping

[​IMG]

He was screwing in those hooks faster than i could get them for him..so he decided to do it ll himself

[​IMG]

Then there was some lazen about ^_^

[​IMG]

But then it was right back to work!! >_<

[​IMG]

Ao yea i dont know who did more work...Me or him..prolly me but i wont say that in front of him ;)..you know so there's no argument
    lol but whats done is done and my screen is built :D lol
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

lol iight guys till next time ~peace~

Ohh and yea i know its bowing a little...thats cuzz the fishnig line is so tight :D