Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

London Ontario Canada

• Please log in to reply

Uber_Apples

Uber_Apples

• Registered Upgraded
  • 293 posts
Hey there, just moved recently to london for university (UWO). I am not lookin for a dealer or anything, I got one who chops nice weed: 30 1/8, 60 1/4, 110 1/2
Not the best prices, I used to get 25 1/8, 50 1/4 and 95 1/2 but he got better weed that is cured and dried a lot better so I am actually not complaining, cause I get more weed for my buck. What I am wondering is if anyone knows any head shops in london ontario? Preferavly near oxford street or UWO campus. I know a convenience store that sells pipes bongs and other stuff, and I got a pipe from there once, but every time I went for a bubbler they have I.Ded me (I am 18)

So who is rockin the london?
:smoking:

Similar Topics: London Ontario Canada     x

whitekush

whitekush

No Attachment to Dust.

• Old School
  • 2,752 posts
bro i go to UWO

and are you kidding?

richmond + york there's a high times, and organic traveler.

edit: tell me you're talking about george and coreys hahaha

oKayy

oKayy

Célébrer la vie.

• Bronze Member
  • 356 posts

whitekush

whitekush

No Attachment to Dust.

• Old School
  • 2,752 posts
UWO - #2 place in North America to get laid.
UWO - #1 Party school in North America
UWO - #1 Ivey League Business School
UWO - my new home <3

enough said.

oKayy

oKayy

Célébrer la vie.

• Bronze Member
  • 356 posts

whitekush

whitekush

No Attachment to Dust.

• Old School
  • 2,752 posts
not to mention i got a sweet hookup with premium strains so.
life is amazing :)

ebuddha

ebuddha

erstwhilebuddha

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Hey there, just moved recently to london for university (UWO). I am not lookin for a dealer or anything, I got one who chops nice weed: 30 1/8, 60 1/4, 110 1/2
Not the best prices, I used to get 25 1/8, 50 1/4 and 95 1/2 but he got better weed that is cured and dried a lot better so I am actually not complaining, cause I get more weed for my buck. What I am wondering is if anyone knows any head shops in london ontario? Preferavly near oxford street or UWO campus. I know a convenience store that sells pipes bongs and other stuff, and I got a pipe from there once, but every time I went for a bubbler they have I.Ded me (I am 18)

So who is rockin the london?
:smoking:

I like Medusa across from the Superstore on Oxford, by Fanshawe. It's in the mini mall that has the Kelsey's and they've got parking. Which is rare for head shops in town.

Uber_Apples

Uber_Apples

• Registered Upgraded
  • 293 posts
I actually saw that sotore yesterday hahaha

Fredbear

Fredbear

• Registered Upgraded
  • 929 posts
Nothing to do with what you guys are talking about but all Im going to say is.......BEEF BARON!

fang262

fang262

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I like Medusa across from the Superstore on Oxford, by Fanshawe. It's in the mini mall that has the Kelsey's and they've got parking. Which is rare for head shops in town.

i was in there today....their stuff looks pretty good. Im thinking of buying a pipe from there.
:D

Soap

Soap

Absolute Knowledge

• Bronze Member
  • 1,314 posts

bradasapraa

bradasapraa

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
hi times never id's and has a pretty good selection with pretty good customer service

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users