What is the most profound theory/insight/idea you've ever been blessed with?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by TetraHighdro, Oct 13, 2009.

1. #1561 immortal_high, Jul 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2014
    I have a theory on why there's global warming. The raising temperatures are basically due to drilling oil, the earths core is heating us up and the oil we're taking out is like a natural buffer.

Oil is an extremely good conductor of heat....

3. I like to believe that I inherited one hundred percent of my father's psychological genetics, thus making me artistic and hard working. I have been through a lot in my short lifetime. I have had the opportunity to experience amazing things. I have also had the privilege…yes; privilege to experience life on life's terms, meaning I have had the opportunity to explore negative emotions, giving me the ability to make decisions based on truth rather than feeling. I have had many near death experiences that have made me extremely grateful for life itself. I have been down and out, broken, lost and addicted, but I have yet to be alone. I recognize my soul and my spirit as two different entities that have taken residence in my body, granting me wisdom and guidance throughout life. I tend to make mistakes when my soul, mind and spirit are out of sync. I feel as though my personal trinity consists of my mind, spirit, and soul. Without consistent conditioning and awareness of the trinity, I lack functionality and rational thought patterns. I am limitless, and omnipotent within the restrictions of the trinity, meaning I can accomplish all things in accordance to the triumvirate. My spirit and my mind have worked hard to provide an adequate abode for my soul, therefore providing the opportunity for my body to carry on the role as an achiever.

Sent from my HTC One X using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. The idea that I could be wrong

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. The idea of putting on pants with out hands.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxrL1ctYWAQ

6. The idea of "life". We're a consciousness  that "sprouted" out of this earth in this galaxy that sprouted from this universe that sprouted from the multiverse. We've only had awareness (knowledge of self and surroundings) of self in our short time as the human race. Can you imagine the level of consciousness another race that's been around longer or even our own planets or shit...universe itself has? Trippy shit.

7. Lol just.....no. its the cdcs and toxins in the air mainly from smoke. Cars,factories etc. Theres a big hole in the atmosphere. This smoke and toxins Then traps all of the suns heat and energy rather than letting it go like it usually does. Similar to mercurys atmosphere.

This unrealeased heat then melts glaciers and causes floodinh etc.

Sent from my SM-G730V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. you mean Venus atmosphere.

Mercury is just a rock with no atmosphere and its also gravity locked meaning it always faces the sun on one side.

The "dark side" of mercury actually has ice on it

9. So my personal insight is to try very hard not to take anything personally, in that I try not to have expectations of other people and events, knowing that I shape my existence through my reaction of the people and events that come to me. Through this knowledge partnered w some awareness, I know that nothing is set in stone, and everything in my life depends on my reaction to situations and events. My reaction is what shapes my world, and through knowing this I try to react to events in a more enlightening way, to better my self and my future(hopefully)

Sent from my XT1058 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. That every male has masterbated over there mother

Rastaman vibrations floating through the hill

11. Hydroponic growing kicks the shit out of dirt indoors.

Wish I would have done it 10 years ago.

12. whaaaa?

13. The notion that questioning everything is valid, whether it be the institutions that cultivate the majority of the planet, the governments that create and allow for those institutions, or whether you even need to be governed at all- that maybe the entire concept of governance is just a tremendous joke played by egotistical assholes who feel they are born into some kind of divine right to rule over billions of people.

14. We exist as an assumption...we do not exist if you look close enough...
    We confuse 2 pairs of truth.
    Conventional truth (AKA conceptual truth or relative truth) and on the other end is ultimate, atomic, moment by moment truth of exactly "what is" coming through the mind and body sense doors moment by moment AKA "moment by moment truth" as occurs when one is mindful. Usually, human beings only understand conceptual truth.
    Then there is society truth that is "conventional truth" and individual truth that can be conceptual but can also be "moment by moment truth" AKA "moment by moment" experience.

15. If there's one species that should die out it's humans

16. Whaaat?

17. Dude yea like rick and Morty have a battery powered by a bunch of tiny people.
    Like what are we tho, as far as we know the only thing bigger than the universe is God.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. Spit in my palm is better than rubbin myself raw.

19. Life will find a way..

20. if you can contemplate your own existence; certainly you must exist.