any one ever tAKEN THIS PILL?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Cop, Oct 13, 2009.

1. you already know, dude. you already know

2. that much ibuprofen, u may throw up some blood and have a nice stomach ulcer... maybe hit up some pill id before u take it... whats the pt in asking for advice after u did something.

3. Ya sounds like you just burned a hole in you gut-

4. #24 ikonCDXX, Oct 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2009
    Sounds like someone just got hustled lol
    in the future you should ask the dealer whats on the pills first and google it........oh and not take a random pill you dont know.
    just giving some tuff love <3

5. pill poppin' is alright most of the time if you atlesat know what the hell you are taking bruh.. ur gonna be knocked out in about 20 min from now

6. It really doesn't take much to find information on a pill....fail.

7. More like EPIC FAIL lol

8. I wonder why he wont come back on and show his face, he's probabley noddin balls right now ahahahha

9. Someone let me know if I'm wrong, but I'm almost positive you can't nod off of ibuprofen, the most nodding you will do is when you are in the hospital or on the toilet looking up to the ceiling wondering when the pain will stop.

3.2g of Ibuprofen is a lot.. lol

10. Maybe the OP died, so that's why he's not replying?

11. ummmm can you catch any bit of sarcasm???

12. LMFAO, epic fail. if he died, im sorry, but thats natural selection at its finest.

13. Nope, guess not :(

14. 3200mg of Ibuprofen isnt THAT bad if only once, but wow, this thread is soooo embarassing.

15. i really hope this guy went to the hospital...

16. dammmmn you just took 3.2g's of ibuprofen! you better have eaten something before you took them! Also go see a doctor to make sure your kidney is ok! We might have someone die on GC. :(

17. ''Toxic effects are unlikely at doses below 100 mg/kg but can be severe above 400 mg/kg;[23] however, large doses do not indicate that the clinical course is likely to be lethal''

So if you weight 100kg-220lb then a harmfull dose would be about 10,000mg or 10g. Possible lethal dose over 40g. Stop failing, this is not tylenol.

I don't know who is failing more, the one who took the wrong pills or people that think he will die.

18. We've already lost a few great blades, those were sad days in the grasscity :(.

but 3.2g won't kill him.

19. Well it can certainly cause kidney failure. If he took it on an empty stomach then its too late.