Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recipe Canna-Peanut Butter- Simplest Edible Ever

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by SmokeeTheBear, Oct 13, 2009.

1. #2581 CircaSteve, Jan 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2015
    Nope. I may try to decarb in the future to get more out of it, but it worked just fine for me following the OP's directions.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I got enough good bud to put into it, but I also have 2.5g+ of frosty sticks I've been collecting. Could I throw these in just to up the potency? And what do you guys think the best way to add the stems would be?

Smoke

3. Yes, after decarb mix in PB and bake.

:smoke:

4. Just made this, didnt decarb, used 1.5grams of buds finely ground mixed to 1/3 cup of crunchy pb and a splash of canola oil.

Baked at 160c for 24minutes.

Made the resulting wpb into a choc pb milkshake which tasted delicious with the under tone flavour of the flowers.

Will post back later after i get stoned haha

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1421553102.891930.jpg

5. imo bxking at 170 for 24 mins did decarb enough you should get high!!!lol!

6. yeah I can feel it! been 1h 30min since I had it and I can feel my muslces disappearing. yeah the decarb process would of been done during the bake. Cant see a reason to decarb before unless you want a burn weed taste! 

7. #2587 HippyYippie7, Jan 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2015
    Made this P-Nut Canna butter the other day.
    15g of finely ground bud - one cup natural peanut butter...chunky style
    Mixed it well, put in the oven per recipe. No pre carbing of the meds.
    After approx 25 mins pulled it out, it did LOOK soupy but it wasn't, brown slightly along the edges. I let it cool over night in the pan.
    The next day I made these:

P-nut butter buddy bars- a long time favorite in our house.
    1 cup peanut butter ( the one I just made with the meds)
    6 TBLSP (3/4 stick) butter, softened
    1 1/4 cup sugar
    3 eggs
    1cup flour
    1/4 tsp. salt
    2cups chocolate chips
    1tsp Vanilla

Preheat oven to 350 degrees
    In large mixing bowl beat peanut butter and butter together until smooth, add sugar, eggs and vanilla, beat until creamy. Blend in flour and salt. Add 1 ONE cup of the chocolate chips. Spread into un greased 9x13 pan, bake until edges turn slightly brown, 25-30 mins, do not over bake! Remove, immediately spread the 1 cup of remaining chocolate chips, let stand 5 mins and spread over top. Cool completely.

I cut these into 15 bars... For approx. 1g each or 100mg of THC... I am just estimating.
    The first time, my husband who is an experienced pot smoker, had 1/2 of a brownie. He had smoked probably a 1/2 joint and consumed a beer or two.
    He waited 2 hours and ate the other half and declared that he was flying. Saying it was too much.

My point in these is to use them for medicine. In place of strong narcotics...
    I have a good friend in mind.

Yesterday late afternoon my husband only wanted 1/2 a brownie. He had eaten a nice lunch, 2 homemade pork burritos.
    With a large glass of raw milk he enjoyed his brownie. They tasted good too!
    So he went outside to do some chores.

I haven't smokes any marijuana in over 30 years. I don't drink or take any drugs.
    I ate a burrito and ate 1/8 of a brownie. It tasted good. I was going to do a quarter but thought better and figured 25mg of THC should be fine to start.
    So on 1/8 of a brownie, I finished some kitchen chores and it wasn't long till I started feeling different. I took my 2 dogs on a walk, over the hills, we live in the country. By the time I got back, I really felt it.
    My husband was really, really high.

I would say between 2-4 hours is the most intense. Lasting over 6 hours for me. I felt very invigorated, I wanted to stay busy.
    We spent the evening trying to play cribbage, listening to some great music on You tube.
    Visiting...my husband thought maybe next time he might do less.
    My 1/8 was just perfect, I certainly was glad I didn't't take more. It was hard to keep my thoughts in order.
    I had some vivid dreams also.
    I would say these were a success.
    Next time I might try Peanut butter cookies.

8. I love this recipe! I used 3 tablespoons of Skippy Extra Crunchy PB and about 2 grams of Trainwreck. The final texture was perfection :) I also put in a drop of olive oil. Helped with the mixing as well as fat absorption. I baked it at 325 for 20 mins and ate it with some bananas. And now I'm higher than eagle dander. Def one of my fave edibles recipes! Thank you :))) 😚💨🍁❤️💛💚

9. Hey guys I'm gonna make some more of these. I've only tried it once with normal dank and it worked perfectly but now I want to use only vaped weed.
    I was thinking of using around 4 grams of vaped weed. How much pb for 4 grams? How much pb is used for a gram of abv?

10. Nutella. 3g/1/4 cup of nutella... mmmm

Attached Files:

11. First edible to work for me!! Thanks! :)

12. Just finished this, took lots of pics, 2nd time making

Bud used was a medical grade OG Kush and Blue Dream blend, I think 1 or 2 grams.

I used a standard grinder that I kept upside down for a while to get a finer grind, but this also separates a lot of the kief, so I brushed it out thoroughly.

I used small glass, dumped in my bud, shook it until it was level and covered tightly with 2 layers of foil (air tight). When decarbing I believe denying the bud access to fresh air prevents vaporization of the THC while still activating the THC and CBDs and other good stuff in there.

Because I think my oven runs a little hot and I had a small container I decarbed at 225 for about 8:30. When I removed the glass from the oven I did nudge the foil seal and some air got through. The stuff that got out instantly turned to vapor and rose quickly. Luckily I lost probably less than a hit. I then let the container cool before removing the air tight foil.

After cooling I added a bit of olive oil, 2 big spoonfuls of peanut butter and stirred.

I then replaced the foil seal and baked at 350 for 20:30.

After I took it out of the oven I let it cool before removing foil again because I'm paranoid.

Even after cooling the pb had very low viscosity and did not dry at all. Might be because of the olive oil, or the air tight seal.

I poured mine over some light weight avb brownies. Then I filled the glass I cooked them in with chocolate milk, got all the butter off the sides of the glass and stirred well.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  13. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1423034925.789690.jpg

This seem alright OP?

14. Been and hour... Feel nothing...

15. I'm baking this right now. Can't wait.

16. Um, yeah. My intent was to come back last night and follow up on it. lol  So, it worked pretty well. Have the day off so I just enjoyed some peanut butter toast for breakfast....

18. I think that means you didn't use enough weed. That's what I've always been told with recipes.

19. Either not enough weed or the weed was just shit :/

20. Going to give tis a shot tonight