Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recipe Canna-Peanut Butter- Simplest Edible Ever

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by SmokeeTheBear, Oct 13, 2009.

1. #2461 KangarooBunny, Mar 31, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2014

I've made this probably a dozen times so hopefully I can answer your questions through google and my own experience. 

1) One US cup is 16 US tablespoons. 

2) I'd use 1g weed per 1/4 cup peanut butter like the OP says. It's actually a lot of peanut butter for one person to eat in a sitting. 

3) You'll use 3/4 cup (or 12 tablespoons) of peanut butter and 3 grams of weed.

4) Take it out after 27 minutes or so and look at it. If your oven's usually accurate 27 minutes should be fine. If you're not satisfied put it back in. Just don't burn it. 

5) Sometimes I eat this stuff with a spoon lol. I think it tastes great. 

2. Alright, thanks for the answer KangarooBunny! I'll try making this later today. Will report back!

3. #2463 yazeed, Apr 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2014
    i'm baking the PB in the oven right now! this is going to be my first edible ever! i have the whole day to myself so i think i'm good to go just waiting for them to be done! lol thank you op for the recipe 

oh anyone know when will the edibles start kicking in?

4. It all depends on the individuals digestive system could be from 30 mins to a hour n a half.

If you can eat your edible 45 minutes after a big meal then your edible will slip straight into your intestine as your stomach will be feeling lazy, were it will begin to absorb the thc to your blood stream. You don't want your edibles sitting in your stomach for too long.

5. i over cooked the pb a littlebit it came out like a cake texture ate it with honey, the taste was horrible i closed my nose while eating it and drinking ice coke
    about 25 minutes in but don't have a real high yet kind of a small buzz

6. Don't wash it down with too much liquid, if your not gunna eat a meal before you want minimal stuff in your stomach, milk would of been a better idea as thc is dissolvable in milk.

7. WOOPS i drank 500ml of water and a can of coke lol 

8. a question: does it matter if i eat chips or any food? will it change anything?

9. Wait about a hour after you edible before you start munching out.

10. more than 90 minutes still nothing, i think it's worth to mention that i put 0.5 g on 2 table spoons instead of 1g on 4 spoons

11. in the oven right now.  about 1gram of low/mid (reason i figured i'd try it) and exactly 1/2 cup of PB.  smells like a damn nutter butter in here, but looking forward to it.

12. #2472 AmatureProGro, Apr 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2014
    Trying now. A little less than a cup of PB. A teaspoon of country crock. 1.5 grams of top grade dank, 0.1 g of kief from same stuff.
    I've made butter from trim and stems before and it was great (except the smell). We shall see.

13. eAting about 3 tablespoons on some cinnamon raisin bagel. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1396667750.928769.jpg

14. taste was fine. Better than butter. Buzz was good. Nice body buzz and heavy head. Way too much PB. Next time I will Half the peanut butter. It definitely worked though. Plus rep!

15. #2475 IllestVillain, Apr 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2014
    Just now making this.

Decarbed 3 grams of popcorn dank @ 215 for 15min
    Mixed PB, ground bud, and some coconut oil
    Cooking now @ 325 for 24 minutes.

Will report back.

Edit: Didnt work.

16. Not feeling much.

17. #2477 lessthanjeezy, Apr 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2014
    Got some bud I'm not a huge fan of smoking so figured I would give this a test run...Used 1.1 g finely ground bud, 1/4 cup Skippy PB, 1.5 tsp Olive Oil...Decarbed my bud in a glass dish at 215 for 18 minutes, mixed in pb and oil and placed back in glass dish, tightly covered in foil and is currently sitting in the oven for 25 minutes at 325, May have to put it back in a bit longer since it is a glass dish but don't want to overcook it...I'll post my results back once I enjoy!

Edit: Took the peanut butter out, slightly dry after cooling for 20 minutes or so, spread it on a couple pieces of bread and ate around 630 on an empty stomach, at this point definitely starting to feel the high come on and is getting stronger...So far, so good I will post again to let you know how long it lasts.

Also, I may reduce it from 1/4 cup of PB slightly, its good to cover the texture of the bud up, but a 1/4 cup is a shitload of PB on a sandwich haha...Also make sure you have a drink, preferably milk!

18. Just sprinkled 2gs of abv light brown/green color. I sprinkled into a spoonful of pb and a spoonful in Nutella. Made a sand which and wrapped it up in some tinfoil last night. Kept in the fridge all night then just popped it into the oven at 300f for 20 min. Just ate and waiting to feel something.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

19. I pretty much just did this with 2 grams of lightly vaped weed. I have 80 grams of the stuff so I wanted to test the potency. 

I used chunky peanut butter mixed half and half with nutella. Mixed in two grams ground finely in a shotglass & blunt object.. Let it get nice and hot, stuck it in the freezer and ate it up with crackers. I couldn't even taste the weed.

My eyes feel heeaaavy

20. Try adding peanut oil for more THC content.