WTF happened to Jnco jeans?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by housefullOweed, Oct 13, 2009.

1. :laughing:

2. juggalos happened.

3. Jncos weren't for the wanna be gangster kids back then that was fubu..... Jncos were much more for the skaters ravers and graffiti artist.

But fuck you anyways.

4. hahahahaha!!!!! What a joke i hate those people man!

5. JNCO was actually before Fubu..just going to throw that out there. And it's all in good fun, calm down. You sound pretty pissed at the fact people are making fun of ICP...take a step back and examine most of their fan base. JNCO's were once a cool trend, but with time all trends fade and it's usually for a good reason. Look at what our grandparents and parents use to wear.

6. Who the fuck really cares, everyone has their own personal taste, abeit terrible taste, but who am i to judge?

Come to think of it, i think i had a pair back in the day as well...

We can all live happily together though, with or without JNCO's.

7. Eh that was not a pissed "But fuck you anyways" that was just a response to "Nah they also suck because you wore them." lol im drunk you really cant pay to much attention to anything i have to say.

8. drunk or not, i wouldnt listen to anything you have to say either, you sound like a dirtbag kid.

9. dude come the fuck on man...

no adult would EVER wear that shit

i saw douchebags wearing them in my school when i was in 5th grade

they always looked ridiculous and they always will!!!

go buy a fucking pair of levis for god sakes

10. Damn I feel so hated :(

And those jeans were cool...in the 90's

11. I'd love to rock a handmade corset! and other vintage style clothing but that's just me

12. Whaaaat the fuck? Those are retarded, dude. People wore those?

13. Yeah dude, they were all the rage in every middle school everywhere, circa 1995.

And if you couldn't afford JNCOS like myself, you had to go with the...PACOS... :(

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Thank god I had a uniform at School. On the weekends, I wore kid's Guess :laughing: So I guess not much better.

15. i agree with jinco comment but the icp thing is a false statement , last album realeased last month opened up at number 4 on billboard charts.bang boom pow...biiiaaatch!

16. i had a pair of jnco shorts in 6th grade with a green thing on the back roght pocket i thought they were so bad ass that i rocked those things almost every day and had 2 of the same pair lol

17. fuck u i wear south pole and ecko

i wore jnco in elementery/middle school tho

18. I thought the same thing...

19. that hard to imagine part is... this supposed adult wants to find a pair to wear them NOW

20. Damn, I got nostalgia'd by this thread.

But you know what was even more badass? When you bought JNCO or Paco and it came with a free chained-on velcro wallet. Shit was ballin'. You could attach the chain to your belt loops and put your wallet in your back pocket. Nobody would fuck with you if you were rockin' your Paco jeans with a chain wallet.