Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

THC and semen

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Dvorak

Dvorak

• Registered Upgraded
  • 197 posts
Is there any correlation between THC consumption and the way semen tastes? My cum always tasted like... well, cum. I haven't tried it since I started smoking about a year ago, but my girlfriend now says that my cum tastes like mint. Since I have a piss-poor diet usually and I hurt my ankle so I can't run anymore for a while- if ever again-, is there a chance that my semen is so saturated with THC that it changed the taste? Can that even happen? I drink a lot of water everyday if it means anything.

stickey_fingerz

stickey_fingerz

pina coladas in Kokomo

• Silver Member
  • 11,827 posts

Kaufmayne

Kaufmayne

P.O.S.>

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
...lolwut.

Dvorak

Dvorak

• Registered Upgraded
  • 197 posts
Yes I've tried my cum before. And? Your point? It's bullshit to make a girl take a load in her mouth when you don't even know what it tastes like yourself.
  • wenahaone and zoranj like this

GrapDutchDrizzy

GrapDutchDrizzy

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,500 posts

...lolwut.

Lmao u e-sound so stoned, lol

GrapDutchDrizzy

GrapDutchDrizzy

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,500 posts

Yes I've tried my cum before. And? Your point? It's bullshit to make a girl take a load in her mouth when you don't even know what it tastes like yourself.

*leaves

stickey_fingerz

stickey_fingerz

pina coladas in Kokomo

• Silver Member
  • 11,827 posts

M369

M369

Agent 00-369

• Super Moderator
  • 20,022 posts

Dark Jinjo

Dark Jinjo

420 Champion

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

:bolt:

Agovita

Agovita

Responsible Smoker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,533 posts
While I've never tried nuttella of the bad kind, I could see it I guess?

Anyway, I don't think that THC saturation levels in semen would make your jizzy taste like mint.

YouSuckDude

YouSuckDude

LifeLoveStress&Setbacks

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,573 posts
DUDE!!!!....dude.....wow....like...really?

dude...really? wow...man...dude...are you serious?

Bluntman00

Bluntman00

Chilling Will Kill You!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,826 posts

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

stickey_fingerz

stickey_fingerz

pina coladas in Kokomo

• Silver Member
  • 11,827 posts

Dvorak

Dvorak

• Registered Upgraded
  • 197 posts
Gah, go figure. I should have known better than to trust the internet with science.

stickey_fingerz

stickey_fingerz

pina coladas in Kokomo

• Silver Member
  • 11,827 posts

Osama_bensmokin

Osama_bensmokin

Registered smoker

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
[QUOTE]Yes I've tried my cum before. And? Your point? It's bullshit to make a girl take a load in her mouth when you don't even know what it tastes like yourself./QUOTE]

i gotta say man thats probably one of the sickest things you can do

CjX

CjX

420 is dumb

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,390 posts

Is there any correlation between THC consumption and the way semen tastes? My cum always tasted like... well, cum. I haven't tried it since I started smoking about a year ago, but my girlfriend now says that my cum tastes like mint. Since I have a piss-poor diet usually and I hurt my ankle so I can't run anymore for a while- if ever again-, is there a chance that my semen is so saturated with THC that it changed the taste? Can that even happen? I drink a lot of water everyday if it means anything.

Nope.

Guest_MissNORML_*

Guest_MissNORML_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
this thread is ridiculous funny.
what you eat might have something to do with how it tastes but smoking bud, i doubt it.
anyhow. some people say that smoking seeds makes guys infertile.
not true. to my great dismay, i have accidentally packed seeds in the bowl numerous times and was recently pregnant. as far as any other correlation between pot and love juice, not so much. :]

pmb6967

pmb6967

i throw away pennies

• Gold Member
  • 1,344 posts

Osama_bensmokin

Osama_bensmokin

Registered smoker

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

The real question here is how do you know what cum taste like unless you have sampled someone else cum?

Have you tasted your ball sweat as well?:laughing:

wow lmao

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users