Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

First cannabutter experience

• Please log in to reply

SweetJamesJones

SweetJamesJones

UnderGroundKing

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,252 posts

ok guys, i made some cannabutter 2 days ago from hashmouf's excellent guide! I just wanted to share the experience, as i was not expecting much honestly :D. I used 3 sticks of butter (first time) with about 4 oz's of harvest trim, saved stems, leftover blunt shake...cooked 3.5 hrs, strained, etc, solidied, ate a spoonful on a cookie at 2:10 (for the record it tastes nasty as fuck) and maybe 2-3 more on a bagel (wasn't sure on dosage:smoking:) at about 3. I wasnt high at first, but the time 4:30 hit i was starting to feel it.

i've been a regular smoker for a while now but damn...this was crazy:hello:. First i noticed my eyes getting heavy, then a buzz that just kept buzzin harder! At some point after 5 i was knocked out...till almost 10. Woke up still blazed...i was really caught off guard. Thought i was buggin so last nite after work i threw a 2 small spoonfuls in some mac and cheese with dinner, and about 90 minutes later i was gone again :rolleyes: Just wanted to say thanks to GC for the experience and knowledge and to share a lil story! And yes i am stoned off my ass again right now :wave: