Fan leaves dying during flowering?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by mardanlin, Oct 12, 2009.

1. I'm 3 weeks into flowering and I've noticed that the tips of a lot of my fan leaves are turning yellow and withering up. Is this normal in the flowering process? I'm using tiger bloom and 150w HPS light in an AeroGarden.

Here is a link to the pic: (it was too big to post)
    http://i35.tinypic.com/actypv.jpg

Update: I moved my light so that it hangs below the highest buds and shines on the weaker plants. Now the leaves at the very top look crippled. Should I refocus light to the top?

2. Yeah move your light back up above the canopy. And the leaf yellowing could be a couple things. We need more info about your grow. Ph levels, nutes etc

3. I don't have a PH meter sorry. I am using Fox Farms Tiger Bloom for the nutrients and I'm growing 3 plants in an AeroGarden Spacer Saver 6.

The tallest plant is about 4', the second tallest is about 3' and the smallest is about 18"-2' tall. I have a 9in desk fan that blows on them and the stems are really strong because I usually leave it on high.

I'm using 150w HPS flood light. I have it in a closet. Right now I have the light between the shelf and the wall because the plants are too tall for it to hang on the clothes rod like it was before.

4. Anyone else?