Whats Your Weirdest/Craziest Smoking Devices

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Hobbles, Oct 11, 2009.

1. Just after smoking out of a make shift steamroller my friend was like omg and ran away. He came back with a duck call and a socket that could fit it, and yes it made duck sounds while we smoked it and was definitely the weirdest thing I smoked out of. We showed it to a couple other people and is referred to as the Duck.

2. I had some serious stoner ingenuity a couple weeks back, at college and still dont have a piece of my own, too broke :mad:
    I collected a ton of chestnuts off the lawn cause they were awesome and shiny in the sun, haha.. and then later, I found some that had curves inward that made them look like bowls, so I carved out a bowl and a connecting small hole on the other side of the nut where a pen tube could fit... I filled it up with some dank I was able to get ahold of, and hit it!
    Chestnut Chillum ftw
    .. of course I still want me a r00r ..

3. good luck with the roor if u can afford a $15 spoon lol

i'd say a grav made out of a 5 gallon water jug..had a bowl on the top and the bottom cut off...used it in a pool and when it was filled with smoked u would swim up underneath it lol

4. Oh crap im gonna have to try that accept when I get back home its gonna be cold as hell so im gonna have to try in a hot tub.

5. So weird. About last week i was taking a crap and i thought, What if you made a piece with a duck call, would it still make the noise? and thought it would be really funny if it did. Now i definitely wanna do it for the laughs!!

6. a 1000ml plastic graduated cylinder ... .. i got a blunt tube and drilled and for it and i used a bunsen burner tip as the slide worked crazy ... made alot of ppl puke .... lol

7. Yeah it works it just hurts your throat though because you really have to suck in hard..... while you were taking a crap you thought about it. How did you think of making a pipe out of a duck call when you were taking a crap?

8. sounds like chlorine weed to me lolo. but honestly gravity bongs are the best thing to make if you have 20 minutes. a couple big jugs. maybe a 5 gallon bucket to fill with water.

the craziest thing i ever built was my friends AMG bong broke, so we used a glass torch to cut off the broken bottom, the tube itself was great, we put a hole in it for a downstem. and we made a steam roller outta his broken bong. it looks clean for how bootleg we know we really made it.

story #2
    and the base of one of my bongs broke, currently im in the process of making a new base for it, i found this weird cupholder thing for cars that dont come with cupholders( old old old ass cars that is ) cause the whole thing is functional just the circular base plate is ruined. so im using a glass cutter to remove the last shards and un even-ness and im attaching that plastic base. my theory, new party bong... if it breaks again fuck it, but now i can have a sick bong to take out to places and be like SUP BONG RIPS.

9. holyjesus your a genius

10. i made a 2 chamber percolated bong with ash catcher and ice catcher out of some powerade bottles and a spice bottle. works like a champ. totally airtight thanks to a shit ton of hot glue[​IMG]

11. that was THE COOLEST homemade ive ever seen. burning plants +rep

12. man put up some instructions on how to build that thing... im not ever sure what im looking at haha :smoking:

13. Weirdest thing that I have to smoke out of is this Basebowl pipe. I didn't make it myself, I purchased it a couple of weeks ago. I haven't tried it out yet. Someday hopefully...
    I might have a few other weird smoking tools. I just can't think of them at the moment.

Attached Files: