Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long does the smell linger?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by _420, Oct 11, 2009.

1. How long would the smell linger if I smoked a joint in my room? It's carpeted, and I have a bunch of stuff that would absorb the smell probably and make it linger (couch, rug, curtains, etc). What if I blew the smoke out the window and got a fan? How long would you be able to smell it if I smoked in my car? What about if I smoked outside, how long would I smell?

thanks grasscity, i appreciate your answers

2. When I smoke outside, the wind usually blows it off in as little as 20 minutes. In a car will make you reek if you don't have the windows open, and in your room with windows open and a fan, it should dissapear quite fast.

3. if you smoke outside you could wear a hoodie then take it off and use a little spray should go away in like 5 min

4. #4 infrared, Oct 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2009
    Keep a window open, put a fan on, and spray a bit of air freshener once you're done.

How long the smoke lingers for depends how much smoke is in the air / potency of the weed / how well the air circulates in the room.

5. The smell of weed never sticks around i smoke in my room all the time and the smell disapears. i hotbox my car everyday, and unless i hotboxed within 30 minutes you wouldnt be able to tell. you would be straight as hell if you had an hour or so.

6. If your room is well fentalated meaning you have a window or or 2. ad a fan. your good and it wont smell for longer then a half hour or so. If you dont open anything at all the smell can stay for a day. Iv smoke a bong rip went to work came home 8 hours later and it smelt like weed still because i closed my window.