Anyone ever drank Moonshine?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ykm420, Oct 11, 2009.

1. I came across some moonshine jelly before, you could put it on bread or even toast and it would get you drunk as fuck.

2. Drank some 198 proof bout as good as it gets from northan minnesotan i was fadddddddddddedddddd and the good thing about it is if you drink it straight and its good shit there is no hang over:hello:

3. Yeah, how the heck do you describe that weird freaking flavor home distilled spirits has got? Soap, nail polish remover, industral solvent... It does not taste like anything else alcoholic I've ever had, that is for sure!

4. just go to the store and buy everclear, same shit

5. Basically, depending on which bottle he grabs. 151 or 190. But, everclear 190 is illegal in a few states.

6. wrong-

7. #27 celtics3636, Oct 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2009
    The higher percentage of alcohol in it, the high percentage of you going blind. It's not copper or w/e. Go for it though, the people who make it make it so you get fucked up not blind.
    Atleast I think that's the case lol.

8. The blindness was from methanol.
    Home Distillation of Alcohol (Homemade Alcohol to Drink)

9. Used too, was drinking it with my father in law about eight years ago..he died/\ so not since then.

10. You do know that alot of older houses use copper tubing for water lines, right?:p

11. Unfortunately

12. its strong shit, easy to get here
    "Liquor in me got to piss again i feel like im bout to bust
    Good thing we got out the exit fo me to handle my buisness
    I jumped out to drain my lizard and god as my witness
    I see a truck load of moonshine hideing behind some trees
    Wit the keys in it and nobody around
    No one but me this mean we can get drunker and crunker
    And make us some cheese from mariana arkansas
    Through the woods back to tennessee
    This event start anotha good ol'boy fraiser drinkin day
    In the back of a chevelle pick up shootin of this daze" - Lil Wyte, Drinking Song

13. haha yeah it pretty wicked shit. lol

14. Haha, why do you say this?

15. Because of the stupid shit i normally end up doing after i take a couple shots of it, little tip also benzos and moonshine are not a great combination

16. Haha, I wouldn't mix benzos and alchi regardless.. Expecially not benzo's and moonshine, I'd probably black out within 5 minutes.

17. my pops had a friend at work that went on vacation on that vacation he had some irish moonshine... was so strong it literally burnt a hole in his stomach and he had to go to the hospital.... Other then that i heard a couple shots gets ya great lol

18. Oooooh! White Lightning!

Makes ya 10 foot tall and bullet proof :cool:

Just don't overdo it...alcohol poisoning is not fun

19. my buddies ex-girlfriend's dad brought a couple jars of moonshine back with him when he went deer hunting a couple years ago. I took a drink, thought I was gonna die, and I never wanna drink it again.

20. If you know you're getting like really quality stuff then get ready to be drunk after one shot.

First time I drank moonshine I took 2 shots back to back. I have never been so drunk so quick. I wish I could tell you how the rest of the night went but I kept drinking...