Anyone ever drank Moonshine?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ykm420, Oct 11, 2009.

1. I have the opportunity to drink some here soon, and I'm sure I'll get extremely tossed from doing such.
    Has anyone had any experience with this stuff?

2. shits fucked up, pretty sure it can blind you.

and yeah, your going to get extremely tossed.

3. Yes sir. Prepared to get drunk faster than you ever have before! Shine's pretty common where I live because there are quite a few people who still make it in Tennessee. Where abouts are you?

4. my old roommate's evil, psychotic, possessed, blind dog's name is moonshine.

5. I wanna drink some!!! I heard the weak stuff is called "White Mans Shine" and the good stuff is "Black Mans Shine"

6. havent had any yet, but thats cause idk anyone round here who makes it. go for it man, i doubt itll make ya go blind. by now theyve probably moved past the shitty metal (cant remember if its lead of copper pipe that did it) that could cause blindness. and itd take a lot of drinking and working with it to do that

7. I'm in TX.
    And, yeah, this shit is going to be ridiculously strong, I can't even fathom how crushed I'm going to get.. I'm just going to drink it slow and take it from there.. Last thing I want is to drink too much moonshine.
    How many shots would you say it took you to get buzzed/drunk?

8. My Grandfather made moonshine back in the day. Not the car radiator kind, he had a nice copper still. You float an egg in the 'shine to proof it. This used to be a dry county so it was popular.

9. Did you ever get your pull of some? If so, how was it?

10. Strong! Raw corn likker is kind of like, well, paint remover. Its got an aftertaste too. Grandaddy used to put the stuff he was going to drink in barrels and let it age. Straight out of the still its more like an industrial solvent than a drink.

11. I've only come across one person in California who makes it. I had 5 shots of it over the course of one night. Along with some dank, it'll keep your buzz for quite a while.

It tastes almost like rubbing alcohol smells, though. I wonder why. :rolleyes:

12. You know....If you could get a jar of the first run,undiluted, it would probably be really good for making hash. Just don't get it around an open flame.

13. i've drank home made wine before

14. Just dont drink to much and you'll be fine. i dont really care for moonshine because it gets me fucked up way to quick. I like to get mad drunk over time. not in 40 minutes:D
    but as that one guy above me said, its pretty normal around tenn. least where im at

15. tasted like gasoline

16. I had a peach rum moonshine, it was like 195 proof lol. I mixed about 3 shots in with sprite to keep the burn away a little. I was pretty good after that. Took one straight shot, and I was toasted. Like gone to the point where I knew if I drank one more id be blacking out.

17. Funny this got brought up, i just got home from my parents house.

We were throwing a surprize party for these two guys we know. So one of the guys comes up to me and my dad with a glass bottle of red liquid in it. The label had a skull and russian writing on it.
    My dad looked at it, i could smell it even though it was sealed. Apperently that stuff can leave you on your ass for days.

18. Wow thanks for sticking to the topic at hand!

19. I haven't had what you guys call moonshine (195 proof alchol) but i did try some home made vodka that my friend had and i really had to force it down. It tasted like dish soap too :p

20. Me and my buddies dad got absolutely fucking domed off moonshine a couple years ago. I was 17 and he was like 45, his dad got so hammered he couldn't walk, i lost my sight at some point somehow and gained it back after like 5 minutes....

I think i might of fallen down some stairs, but who the fuck knows. Take that shit slow, your bound to make an ass of yourself.