Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

This what happens when you eat the wrong kind of mushrooms...

• Please log in to reply

fuzzyl0g1c

fuzzyl0g1c

Where is my mind?

• Bronze Member
  • 1,309 posts

• imcherokeeangel likes this

imcherokeeangel

imcherokeeangel

Cherokee (Im a chick)

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,099 posts
Very interesting....

Scary to think of how many people are out there who are so dead set on 'getting high', they will resort to eating random wild mushrooms without even knowing how dangerous it really can be...

I see threads on here all the time of people finding 'shrooms' in the woods and asking if it's okay to eat them. What's even worse is some of the idiots who respond telling them to 'go for it', when they, themselve's haven't got a clue...

Hopefully, some of them will come across this thread and wisen up a bit..

Good post!

Budzilla420

Budzilla420

▐═██████═-------

• Old School
  • 3,067 posts
For real, its plain stupid to eat mushrooms you find. Personally i wouldnt risk eating any type of shroom i found on the ground, no matter how many people said its ok. Even if they WERE the right type, who knows what kind of stuff has come in contact with them...

Highbinder

Highbinder

Jumpin' Blues

• Old School
  • 5,267 posts
Thats why I never advocate grazing. You might be experienced at picking but as soon as you've consumed a dose and you start going wirey you never know what you could be picking..

tripleoptic

tripleoptic

Freshly Baked

• Silver Member
  • 393 posts

sirsm0kesal0t

sirsm0kesal0t

Come on Man. Yall Know Me

• Old School
  • 2,229 posts
Eating random mushrooms you find in the wild is just a good idea.

Highbinder

Highbinder

Jumpin' Blues

• Old School
  • 5,267 posts
What's scary is that it's such an easy mistake to make! Over here liberty caps grow wild but I know of many other mushrooms of very similar appearance that grow side by side with them.

mushroomsatsuji

mushroomsatsuji

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 28,032 posts
This is what happened to my friend when he ate the wrong shrooms
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users