Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account
Grasscity.com 420 Sale - 25% Discount

made some hash oil "Acetone"

• Please log in to reply

ithofbubbles

ithofbubbles

• Registered Upgraded
  • 446 posts
so i had like a fat quarter of sugar leaves that i made some oil? from for the first time of my life by putting them in a glass jar with enough acetone to saturate them swooshed it around and wutnot for 10-15 mins strained it with a window screen onto a plate and let it dry for like an hour outside "repeated twice"

it evaparated fast i smoked it on a bowl and it got me high as fuck but now im out i still have like an oz of fan leaves so my question is can i make some more with these and still get decent product? also am curious to will it work as good if i try this with some shwag later down the road compared to frosty sugar leaves?

steve5006

steve5006

Bandoliered

• Gold Member
  • 2,246 posts

ithofbubbles

ithofbubbles

• Registered Upgraded
  • 446 posts

where did you hear to use acetone? that stuff is super deadly and I'm pretty sure it doesn't evaporate clean. but yes hash oil with buds will work out quite nicely for you. I would advise for your own safety though that you use isopropyl alcohol(rubbing alcohol) and not acetone(nail polish remover) next time

pple have recently been trying acetone, it actually evaporates more than alcohal and is cleaner therefore and no u dont use nail polish thats not pure u have to buy this stuff in a can at home depot 100% also pple say the end product is better mine was great, just do some googlin about it

steve5006

steve5006

Bandoliered

• Gold Member
  • 2,246 posts

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users