Basketball The Official NBA Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Dickie4:20, Oct 8, 2009.

1. Yeah that's how my keeper league with my buddies is. I like it a lot more. It stops guys like Nik Stauskas from having value

2. Holy shit has anyone seen jeremy lin's haircut?
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1448502401.711891.jpg

Dude looks like something out of dragonball z

3. Stauskas has value? Wat

4. Obviously, that's why he's picked up every other day for trey balls

5. Yeah I guess he works in that role

Sixers eyeing up 0-17 tonight

6. Shmoney whyd you let me get Rondae?

7. Yooooooooooooooooo swear to God I was hoping nobody would take rondae til I see how well Jeff Green works out.

Fuck that nigga gets rebounds out the ass..

8. yeah hell pull a few out his ass

9. Jahlil okafor got in a fight in Boston. Lol wow.

10. Jah got money

11. #61311 Ryan Donnelly, Nov 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2015
    Korver findin his touch again

12. So I guess Pop is starting to rest Tim and Manu.. I'm going to be soooo pissed if he rests them at the T'wolves-Spurs game I'll be at in a couple weeks.

13. #61313 Ryan Donnelly, Nov 28, 2015
    Just another one of those nights for curry, god damn. Its at the point where im slightly disappointed if he doesnt get 30+ lmao

27 at the half on .727fg% smdh too good

15. dude been off with the day twice in a row now with Meyers Leonards' updates

Homeboy lit up smoked out doesn't know what he's doing an shit

16. #61316 Ryan Donnelly, Nov 28, 2015
    <blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="TNA" data-cid="22190316" data-time="1448690074">dude been off with the day twice in a row now with Meyers Leonards' updates
    Homeboy lit up smoked out doesn't know what he's doing an shit

I was debatin between holdin marcus smart and meyers leonard but i went with smart in the end. If he could learn how to shoot he could be an efficient as fuck fantasy player

17. Dude sits out 4th quarters...Dubs are crushing teams by over 15 pts. 9 more 3s tonight and the team set a franchise record in 3s...insane. So fun to see him miss a 3, team mate gets ball, hands it back with 22 seconds left on the clock, Curry shoots and swishes. Guy shoots 3s better than players shoots lay ups.

Draymond 3rd triple double of season. Loved how Jerry West spoke about Green being so underrated and his true value to the team.

Dominant is such an understatement ...amazing stuff!!

18. smh 76ers win a fucking game already

19. #61319 JetxLife86, Nov 28, 2015

They still in the NBA, demote them to the D league already, they may a chance.

Rumor has it that this isnt the first incident with Okafor and near night clubs, back in Oct..he had a gun pulled on him in an altercation in Philly. Supposedly, he was going to punch someone...

Even in his own city, he gets no love. Good luck, rook, you gonna need it.

20. You realize how crazy Philly is right? Cutthroat-ass city. You go out at night you have to hold your own or you'll get bodied up.

And on the team, we've been in like every game the last week or two. Nearly beat a handful of really good teams in that span. A lot of those games without Noel & we just got Covington back into the swing. Fall back with that d league shit.