Basketball The Official NBA Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Dickie4:20, Oct 8, 2009.

1. #61281 tetoleetd, Nov 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2015
    i know thats how it goes, but it gets frustrating when your team is floating around .500 when they should really be 5-6 "category wins" above .500

last week was way worse for me than this week. last week i had reddick and gobert out almost all week and they were listed as day to day so i couldnt put either one on IR to replace them.

basically im saying that fantasy basketball is flawed. you cant replace an injured dude on your team unless he is officially listed as out, which is BS when you have two dudes missing an entire week of games and you cant replace either them because they are "DTD". players missing games pretty much ensures automatic losses in certain categories because you just wont have the numbers to compete. still love me some fantasy basketball tho, even though i see its flaws.

good game though.

2. its all fairly equal though in the end

I mean how many of us had all of our guys play every game this week? Just off a quick look it was maybe two teams...

3. #61283 Nugagerube, Nov 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2015
    Kd should go to GS. They would own the NBA. They still might. Apparently they have the money if they let Harrison Barnes and Ezili go.

Also I think lebron subbed himself out and got his team a technical bc he shit himself. Lol. He said " I blew a gasket. Know what that mean?" To a reporter who asked him about it.

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Nah, dont need Durant. They are winning with team ball, not iso. Durant has been nicked up the last 2 seasons, and Ezeli and Barnes brings more to the table than Durant. Durant brings scoring, but defense is where the difference is. Mind you, Barnes is only 23 and can play multiple positions in this line up. Ezeli has a role on this team and may be the starter for the future once Bogut is done.

Id rather see Ezeli and Barnes develop than have another scorer on this team. Defense is where they win games, Durant doesnt help there.

5. I just realize how LeBron has been hit with the ultimate karma

Dude jumps ship because he thinks he'll be to play with younger healthier guys, and carry less of a load. But instead the dude has had his teammates nicked up and is carrying more than ever [​IMG]

Wade was hobbled a lot, but he was always there for the Finals. And besides the final year he always came through in those, even outplaying LeBron in 2011.

We kept looking for a quality center and sure enough Whiteside shows up the year he bounces ahah

6. I want to see how we matchup with these Knicks.

7. Yep hitting everyone

An IR+ spot would be nice, believe that lets you put any kind of hobbled player in it, whether it be DTD or Out

8. I'm just so happy in general. Knicks winning games. I'm winning in 2k and hit the ground winning in fantasy.

I must be building up for an excellent 2016.

9. Pissed I only took 5 categories last week instead of 6

10. #61290 HT, Nov 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2015
    [[​IMG]

11. warriors gonna spank dat laker booty tonight and break the record.

12. Teto , ya boy didn't set his line up tonight. Not cool.

He has such a great team. Why is he doing so poorly? He was able to get Howard like round 4 and he has Cousins.. he should have the best in the league..

Or at least second to mines.

13. You got that championship all locked up eh..my team might got somethin to say about that

14. Ryan I made your team. I needed the competition since this year is lacking in it.

Sick burn.

15. miss those days where i could offer you melo for your whole team

thing is u were talkin just as much shit back then :laughing:

16. Lmaooo consistency is what I try to preach

17. his team isnt that good. he has some duds on his team like hezonja and ed davis, his team is pretty bad at shooting free throws and committing turnovers, and dwight has missed a lot of games, cousins has missed games as well.

he also has a lot of dudes who shoot a poor percentage from the field. he has 4 dudes shooting below 40% and he has a couple others who are barely above 40%.

his team aint all that. ill tell him to set his lineup doe

18. Record setting night in dominant fashion...Dubs set the NBA record for wins to start a season at 16-0. Who matches up with this team...they are destroying NBA teams.

19. you guys ever play fantasy with points instead of categories? I like that shit a lot better

20. I generally like to keep points format to football