Basketball The Official NBA Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Dickie4:20, Oct 8, 2009.

1. keeps checking thread for HGL schedule

Looking foward to draft night

2. Should we draft the night before or 2 days before opening night? Should it be on a Sunday like last time or are we weekday'n it?

3. doesnt matter. just make sure its towards the end of the preseason so we arent drafting a bunch of injured niggaz.

4. #60664 Ryan Donnelly, Oct 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2015
    Lets get some standings predictions boys
    Ill just do east top 8

Cavs
    Heat
    Wiz
    Bulls
    Hawks
    Bucks
    Pacers
    Raptors

Call me a homer but i like the wiz a lot this year. I think wall averages 20 and 10 and gets a first team all star appearance. Beal becomes much more efficient ditching those long two's and i also got otto porter for big most improved player candidate. Nene should be gone soon and at least not starting which is very good. 50+ wins for us.

I think bulls will start off slow with possibly no rose and a new coach/system. Cavs no explanation needed, heat are very solid top to bottom, and i really like the young and imrpoving bucks to take the next step this year.

Atlanta will regress especially with loss of carroll, pacers improved alot adding monta. Raptors as we all saw last year are pretenders but will squeak in because the east is still somewhat weak

5. good shit. i just reactivated the league, gonna have delete owners that aren't returning and send invites to new owners. since i'm not around too much it'd be dope if you could help me out koochie and find fill-ins for the owners that arent playing again who you think are actually gonna participate.

dont worry yall i may not be around too much but i got this

so im deleting dudeindistress, iGOTfire, and jaysteele from the league. i need to know who "Funtown Partiers" was, who "Dumars Donuts" was, and who "Westside Fingerbangers" was, so i can figure out if they're participating again or not. can't remember who those team names correlate to.

Houtx, Crony, INubbin make 3 new participants so they can replace the 3 that are definitely being deleted. I need your emails (HoutTX, Crony, INubbin) so i can send you invites. PM me.

6. #60667 Fresh Error, Oct 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2015
    opening day is Tuesday Oct27

so the draft will be Sunday Oct25th at probably 9PM EST.

that day and time gives everyone the best chance at being able to live draft, and it's right before the season starts so no preseason injuries to surprise you.

ALSO, it's heartbreaking the spiral that Odom's life has taken since he won 6MOTY 4 years ago. it doesn't sound good for him right now, but im hoping he pulls thru. lot of tragedy in his life.

7. Awwwww shiiiiit shmoney team is in full effect y'all!! I sent a few scouts to training camps and preseason games to find sleepers and keepers.

Prepare your dickholes. The catheter of wins will be inserted.

And Fresh, I got ya back!

8. #60670 donutbread, Oct 14, 2015
    Dumars Donuts? I have no idea who that is.

And yes, I'm in.

9. I'm like 95% sure dumars donuts was ryan donelly

10. #60672 Fresh Error, Oct 14, 2015
    bruh. peep the dude above you named donutbread and think about this one again.

[​IMG]

cool. so now i just need to know who Westside Fingerbangers is (i feel like its gotta be West Coast) and if he's still in, then all we need is for the 3 new guys (INubbin, Crony, HouTX) to PM me their emails so i can send em league invites. and we'll be ready to rock.

11. Definitely not me. I'm not that immature //static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/poke.gif

12. Lolll my bad bro o totally forgot you were doing it this year.

You shall fingerbang no longer this season.

13. So Odom had a stroke, heart attack and has suffered brain damage. Has a 50/50% surviving this. He supposedly received a call on Sunday and was very upset afterwards. Curious wtf was the call about.

14. Damnnn that's fucked up. Dude has bee thru so much it's ridiculous. Of course that's no excuse to abuse drugs but damn. Hope his family and Khloe pull thru.

15. Prayers for Odom. It is a sad story starting back to his childhood. Just did some research, hope for the best Lakers family.

16. this aint the first time you've done this shit bro

17. I just like throwing dirt on your name

18. Khloe got skinny after him