Basketball The Official NBA Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Dickie4:20, Oct 8, 2009.

1. Just played some 2k16 and I honestly don't see much difference from 2k15. Maybe its different on new gens, but it's pretty much the same as 2k15 for xbox 360. The mechanics, the game play, graphics(obviously). I can still easily blow by players with quick point guards. I did notice that sometimes I can't pass when I pick up my dribble and I'm tightly guarded. Other than that I haven't noticed much difference. But then again I've only played an hour of My Career mode.

2. Well it's fair to say graphics are about the biggest point of emphasis when designing a new sports game. So not seeing the level of detail they added on the new consoles definitely hurts. Graphics makes sport games a lot more immersive.

You'll rarely see a massive overhaul in gameplay between two installments that are seperated by just a year. But the defense is definitely better in this game and they pretty much perfected the rebounding. Handling is also something they've made a lot more realistic; you can't swing around the joy stick and inevitably get into the paint. Running into the defense head on will result in a turnover practically every time.

But some of what I mentioned may have a lot to do with the difficulty I play on, and I only do MyLeague

Never got into Myplayer or MyCareer

3. So you're not doing fantasy this year?

4. yeah dude they dont update last gen games anymore. you're paying 60 bucks for new rosters basically.

get a ps4 or xbox1. its a completely different game and no its not just graphics.

5. Most likely not

6. Well I gave in and now waiting for 2k to finish installing.

If it's not significantly better than 2k15 I'll be unimpressed and a bit disappointed.

7. its way better. its not perfect but most things can be fixed with slight slider tweaks.

8. Looks pretty solid from what I've seen so far.

What console do you play on?

9. im on ps4. what about you?

10. Same. We'll have to play sometime.

11. The my career is already wayy better. You get to start out with a few HS games then pick a college and work your way into the pros.. What's up with this frequency vibrations, shit though. I don't like my dude being called freak. lol

12. I don't like that I can't have a white family. I got like a reverse Michael Oher situation going on

13. lets do it. my psn is tetoleetd2

14. Alright so I have to say I'm getting really annoyed with this my career now. I might start a franchise or something.

15. myleague is the most fun IMO. i like to set it to a 29 game season.

mygm is cool and all but you HAVE to do all 82 games which is way too time consuming and annoying for me

16. looks like koochie's holdin it down a lil bit in case im not around, but i will be around enough to make the hashional grassketball league happen again.. so don't sweat it! just been busy as fuck and havent had much time for GC lately. but when it comes to fantasy i'll always make time

do we have a list of how many of last years participants are taking part again?

17. BigGreenBear
    TNA
    J. Raptor
    HouTX
    Crony
    Tetolee
    Ryan Donnelly
    DonutsGloryHoles
    Fresh
    Kocchie
    Griff
    INubbin
    And Kooz

Someone named Jakehz wants in but idk who he is or if he even remembers he asked to join. Jaysteele isn't doing it this year.

18. aye where u been at hoe i been more active than you this month ive only been on like 10 times in the past month and a half @@ MORE THAN YOU !!

What's up with you hoes ? Whos hosting ?? UFTS Or Koochie?

19. Fresh says he'll make time for fantasy. Which I'm hoping ends up being the case because I'd really hate to have to make a new league Lol

20. Yeah same he needs to stop being a functioning adult and spend more time with his internet homies ffs

the league only starts in like 2/3 weeks come on mate