Basketball The Official NBA Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Dickie4:20, Oct 8, 2009.

1. I kinda dig these miami vice alts made by a dude on reddit

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. #60502 TimothyTheFirst, Aug 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2015
    those white ones are cool.

both of them look like okc thunder or charlotte hornet jerseys tho.

and I'd bet d rose is innocent. I mean if he's guilty he needs to get locked up, but his ex's story just has so many holes in it that shit doesn't even make sense.

plus just the timing of it. just seems like an extra spiteful ex knowing she can accuse him and fuck his career up. she comes out with the accusation right after him and his new girl find out they're expecting a kid.

3. James Harden dating Chloe Kardashian? Houston, you have a problem.

4. so NBA league pass channels through Comcast aren't HD?

I remember whenever they ran it free it wasnt. When you pay do they add more HD channels to your menu?

5. Are we doing a redraft in the fantasy league?

6. JJ might be my favorite player in the NFL. also i dont really have much hate for the rockets nor does chicago in general so im not sure what thats about

you should see these niggaz up here who walk around rocking heat and cavs merch lol.
    yeah, we'll have to see who's still in and see if we need to replace anybody this yr, but the hashional grassketball league will be in full swing again this season

7. ive actually always wondered this too... and if the actual product is in HD i think its absolutely fuckin retahded for them to preview their product for free in poor quality. lol. thats not how you maximize sales during a promotional period..

8. #60508 HT, Sep 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2015
    yeah I'm gonna maybe have to call them up about that.
    League pass is doing it differently this year, too. Single games....for like 8 buck. One team all season for around 1-110

I think its new Iuneno

And of course we are drafting new teams. Thats the best part

9. The Shmoney Team is ready.

[​IMG]

10. i got a room mate that's a bulls fan now and he said he's about to get league pass for the crib. I'm hype for that shit.

11. #60511 donutbread, Sep 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2015
    I'm down to bring back the Donuts for another season of HGL. I think I did a pretty solid job last season. Just pulled a Spurs and had a dud playoff showing.

And will Shmoney be the designated trade victim again?

12. I will not be Andre this year.

Tiger of the eye, I have.

13. dretones back in business

14. Double Entandres
    Now I wanna watch The League.

15. the most recent season sucked dick. had to go back and watch the others on netflix

16. Ty/Beverly/Terry
    Harden/McDaniel's/Thornton
    Ariza/Brewer/Dekker
    Jones/Dmo/Harrell
    Howard/Cappella/Dmo

It's over

17. And you think this collection of shit-sippers is enough to get past the Spurs? Warriors? Shit, even the Clippers?

They are a surprising unit, I'll give you that. They rose thru the ranks nicely. But they're not Finals or even semi-finals ready. Not with that bench lol

18. Might as well get used to Cappella you know Howard will miss half the season

19. warriors tho

20. We were in the semi finals last year with two 38 year old point guards starting and missing 2 starters in Beverly & Dmo

Instead of Terry and prigs, we have Ty Lawson and Patrick Beverly

We went half the season without Beverly, jones, and Howard and still ended up second seed

The Warriors wouldn't have stand a chance with a fully healthy rockets team especially against our new roster