Basketball The Official NBA Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Dickie4:20, Oct 8, 2009.

1. #60341 Ryan Donnelly, Jul 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2015

I'm pretty sure the hawks resigned millsap. They lost demarre carroll though who fuckin killed us in the playoffs

Really hoping the wiz can drop nene and pick up david west in this bidding war

2. I'm pretty sure the hawks resigned millsap. They lost demarre carroll though who fuckin killed us in the playoffs

Really hoping the wiz can drop nene and pick up david west in this bidding war
    </blockquote>
    Whoops you got me there. They resigned him to a 3 year deal, for some reason i thought Magic swooped. Maybe it was just for a visit, since the Magic resigned Tobias Harris.

Dam, Aldridge to Spurs puts them right there as contenders for the title. Yikes

3. #60343 Ryan Donnelly, Jul 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2015
    The spurs are always up there as contenders, such a well-run organization

Are they planning on putting duncan at C tho? Cuz aldridge said he didnt want to play as center

4. Duncan has been playing Center for the better half of the past decade ever since Robinson retired he's adjusted to play both spots so that's no issue there...

So happy right now. Probably the best 4th of July gift I've ever got.

5. Hoping we can land David West too..

6. NBA isn't even worth watching this year

Spurs vs Cavs

Spurs win.
    LeBron blamed.

Predictable.

7. As we have seen before, injuries can play a role during the season and post season. The Spurs have older players that have battled thru injuries, but with this move they easily move to the top of the West.

Thunder, Warriors, and Spurs will be fighting for that top seed in my opinion.

8. Well Sam Presti needs to lock up Kanter for us first... We need him to take the next step.

9. Hoping Roy can revive his career in LA.

[​IMG]

10. Roy is just another big man Kobe can bitch at for being soft

11. Lou Williams to the Lakers. 3yr/21 mil deal.

12. I feel bad for Paul Pierce. Bet he didn't see that DJ to Dallas move coming before he signed on for 3 years with the Clips.

13. The Clippers won't miss DeAndre as much as it may seem now.

I still see them as the LA representative in the playoffs. Will go as far as Blake takes them.

14. am i the only one who's skeptical that LMA is automatically gonna make the Spurs better than everyone in the west?

also i don't think the Cavs are a lock for the finals again.

15. buzzer beaters rule

16. #60356 Ẅest Čoast, Jul 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2015
    Brandon Bass to sign with the Lakers. I guess Ryan Kelly or Tarik Black is out...

17. Damn if cavs trade for Joe Johnson

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. ^^if they do that would mean jr leaving right

Cuz i know they already inked shumpert to a big deal. How many SGs they need

19. yea mostly likely. But he's def an upgrade from Jr Smith. If they get him that'd be a killer starting lineup

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. #60360 Ryan Donnelly, Jul 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2015
    Wtf do the cavs have unlimited salary lmao they already have lebron makin a shitload, now love and thompson, shumpert, and probably johnson next. Not sure how much kyrie makes

And they still goin after david west lol

If they do get him that lineup will be nasty...no way they dont win the chip next year