Basketball The Official NBA Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Dickie4:20, Oct 8, 2009.

1. Paul Pierce going to the Clips next year

2. both of these teams have guys who can light it the fuck up when Curry or LeBron aren't scoring a lot.  Curry and LeBron are both almost guaranteed 20 in every game.. i don't see either of them being guarded to the tune of less than that

but GS has Klay who can be scary as fuck when he's feelin it, Dre, and Barnes.  Cavs got Kyrie and JR who are both terrifying when they get hot, plus a couple other guys who can step up

i actually think that the Cavs will rely less on LeBron to score than the Warriors will rely on Curry to score.

3. #59283 Ryan Donnelly, May 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2015
    Man, really hope he sticks around

4. I think the Warriors are going to beat the Cavs like drums.

Also, has there ever been an NBA finals with two first year head coaches?

5. #59285 Fresh Error, May 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2015
    honestly, it'll be worse for the Wiz in the shortterm if they lose the wing depth and experience that he adds..

but Otto Porter needs minutes and if you guys lose Pierce i think he's a MIP candidate for sure.

6. Yeah Otto really stepped up in the playoffs and I've said all along he just needed the minutes. Lotta people called him a bust but he was hurt his rookie year and gettin next to no playing time when healthy. He can shoot, rebound, very solid on defense

7. I agree. Lebron will have more impact in assist and rebound than curry so curry will make his presents felt in scoring more.

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. on paper the dubs look like a better team, and my brain says they'll win

but i have a hard time betting against the best player in the world anymore.

9. You saw last year's finals right? Having the best player didn't mean much

10. the two years before that it did.

i'm just saying i could see the series going either way.

11. 12* refs 13* Jesus.  But seriously those teams were stacked as fuck.  Now if this Cavs team were healthy, they'd be really close talent wise

12. Nah. Dubs smash

1432757987791.jpg

13. Well- here we go. Hoping for a win tonight so we can get this Clutch City momentum going. I cringed when I saw who the refs are tonight. The infamous trio: Ken Mauer, Brothers and Malloy. [​IMG]

14. #59294 Nugagerube, May 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2015
    ^^ you mean druthers?

Atleast 7 different teams have won the east since 99. Gs will be only the 5 since 99 if they win this series.

West has been owned by Lakers and spurs tho.

15. Gentleman's sweep or naw?

16. Howard coming to play.

17. Slop fest so far. 

18. Who else? Just Mavs twice and OKC once?

19. :laughing:

Definitely thought Howard was playing a handheld right there.

:p

Bunch of sloppy joes...shit. 

20. yep.

in the east it'd be nets, pistons, heat, cavs, celtics, 76ers, knicks (in 99, idk if we're including that), magic