Basketball The Official NBA Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Dickie4:20, Oct 8, 2009.

1. So Harden would normally chef it up with his trademark move...

Well, theres always Chef Curry...6-0 for the season against the Rockets...defensive stops when you need it most. Bogut, Green, Barnes, Iggy, Curry, Thompson can play defense..team defense that wins championships.

2. THEY TOO SMALL ERNIE

3. [​IMG]

MJ is Jimmy's dad confirmed

4. Cavs and golden state in the finals. Been called it since the beggining of the season, Warriors gunna win it all

5. #59145 Nugagerube, May 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2015
    Carroll playin lets see how effect he is

Meanwhile just realized Irving isn't in.

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. im sorry but whats up w/ some of these pussy ass nba players missing games in the playoffs?

You never used to see that shit .. I can understand Wall with a fractured to fuck wrist , but kyrie missing games left and right due to a sore knee and shit like that , .. chris paul missed like 2 or 3 games back to back a few others that i cant be fucked w/ naming like come on faggots no wonder this is the only time yall been in the playoffs in your career

7. kyries been trying to play thru it and its just been getting reagrevated. He already said he didn't wanna shut it down . I highly doubt it was his choice.

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Yeah but that mash up makes it look like they're looking at both the left and right side of the room at the same time

9. Cavs up 5 at the half, even without Kyrie these Hawks ain't gunna win

10. Damn, dropping both games at home is bad news for the hawks if they dont turn this around

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Why play Kyrie when they don't have to? Cave will easily beat the Hawks in at most 5 games even without Kyrie, let him rest for the finals. Tendinitis (I think that is what he has) heals with time and rest, get gin healthy for when they actually need him and they definitely don't need him against Atlanta.

12. Let's all agree that Lebron is a bitch, golden state splash splash bros ftw.

13. looks like its gonna be a sweep. sports give me trust issues

14. why is jimmy's eye drifting lol

15. Did you really feel like the Finals were reachable?

Ya need studs. A superstar.

Pistons were a studded starting 5, not really comparable to you're 5.

16. I took a snap of some cookies and couldnt stop laughing at this.

Hope Chuck eats those same words he kept saying all season

17. You can't win championships shooting jump shots..... Unless your steph curry and not charles Barkley lol

18. lol kyrie has tendonitis in his left knee and honestly he shouldnt be playing at all.  it's the type of injury that if it worsens it could become chronic and plague him for the rest of his career.. or it could just result in a serious injury that takes months upon months to recover from.

playing on hardwood is different from playing on grass and astroturf or on skates and ice.  not comparable.  there are legitimate reasons for these guys to sit.. both shortterm and longterm.

call it a pussy era if you want.. but all it is is us understanding sports medicine a little better and understanding how to best handle these injuries depending on your approach.  its a whole nother story to get into the topic of why serious injury seems more common now than it ever has been before.

the answer is wear and tear on the body, from my perspective.  these athletes train their asses off from the time theyre in highschool to heighten their game.  countless hours in the gym, especially once theyre placed in intensive college programs.  once they reach the NBA.. most players have to heighten their physical regiment to become even stronger. 

the result is more stress on young muscles, joints, tendons, and bones than in any other era of professional athletes.  players are getting themselves into peak physical condition and tolling their bodies in the process.  this is my theory.. and i think its something that really needs to be evaluated going forward in all sports.

19. Kyrie Erving: allowed, Derrick rose: allowed, Carmelo Anthony: chill in on the bench

20. #59160 Fresh Error, May 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2015
    thats why theyre such good players

trollface.jpg