Basketball The Official NBA Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Dickie4:20, Oct 8, 2009.

1. #57543 JetxLife86, Apr 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2015
    Blake even called out the Clippers fans for not cheering enough against the Dubs!! Hahaha

Ouch...

Attached Files:

2. idk if anybody else saw it but right when drake was walking past the announcers there was a guy behind them in a warriors hat, warriors shirt, holding up a clippers jersey lol

3. chris paul DID step on curry's foot, which i think is what caused him to fall. but either way i believe he would have been completely faked out.

4. #57546 Ẅest Čoast, Apr 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2015
    Lakers signed Jabari Brown to a multi-year contract. Good deal. I like the kid. Clarkson, Randle and Brown coming off the bench next season will make for some exciting play.

5. #57547 Nugagerube, Apr 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2015
    Jae Crawder charges into lane in a 2on1 and still gets the easy lay up. Celtics leading Indy in a game with playoff implications. Hopefully al horford can't play against Celtics in playoffs cuz his wife/mistress/prostitute/one night stand has a miraculous baby and spends a week in labor

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Evan Turner one rebound away from a triple double

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. #57549 Ryan Donnelly, Apr 2, 2015
    oh yeah, this matchup gon b good

jesus, another westbrook triple double. so glad i dont have to deal with him anymore

8. Cousins is the best big in the game. Triple double...

CP3 making a statement tonight!

Harden exploded for a 50 burger...whoa!

9. Glad they didnt trade away Clarkson. Kid has played some great ball and the Lakers actually have a few pieces to work with for the future. Randle Im really interested how he returns back..

10. So sick of the nonsense he and his teammates do night after night out on the basketball court. Its like the old Heat, on steriods

But it seems to fuel their fire, so I don't see it changing any time soon

11. CP3 had 41pts, 17ast, 5reb, 4stl, and 1 TO last night

gotta be the best PG statline of the season.

12. [​IMG]

I hope I figure out Verizon FiOS in time for the playoffs..

13. Russell had 49, 15 reb, 10 assists, 3 stl, 1 block and 4 turnovers a few weeks ago

14. #57557 Ryan Donnelly, Apr 2, 2015
    People have been dismissing CP3 as overrated the past few years, no idea why. Best PG in the league imo, has been for a while

15. I like cp3, but it's cause he's never made a deep playoff run and always seem to do something stupid/turn the ball over in the final minutes of a close game.  (like the turnover at the end of the clips/warriors game the other night)

Takes a whole team effort to make a deep run/win a champhionship, not just one guy. He's not the sole reason for the lack of success

17. #57560 Fresh Error, Apr 2, 2015
    i'll still take CP3s game.  1 TO on 17 assists with 41pts..

he scored or assisted on at least 75pts (thats if none of those 17 assists were on 3s) and only turned it over once

thats fuckin nutso.  Westbrook's 15reb is also nutso for a PG, but that statline still doesnt blow my mind quite the way CPs does.  also i'd have to look into it, but CP dropped his 41 on 62% shooting and i'm guessing Russell was considerably less efficient