Basketball The Official NBA Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Dickie4:20, Oct 8, 2009.

1. clearly I read the sources, considering in the exact same post I wrote "I don't know about the credibility of this one", and a few posts later I mentioned it was just something I saw and posted right before my class started so I didn't exactly scour the internet to search for other ones.

And yes, I read the first piece too.  I never said "look roses career is done!  here's the proof!", i'm aware that it was an opinion piece, and I thought it was interesting, which is why I posted it.

cmon dude.  If you're gonna try to come at me cause you're mad, you gotta do better.

2. Even if he can come back I don't think he should...mentally he will not trust his knees after only a short while. He'll be very hesitant. Let him go hard in the offseason so the start of next year he wont have hesitation and take 1/2 a season to really trust himself.

Let Butler be the #1 guy and see what they can do in the Playoffs. They still have a pretty good offense without Rose. Brooks can score
    anyway, he's not Rose but he's not a scrub.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Lebron James must be thinking MVP tonight

4. mentally trusting his knees is only gonna come from more playing and less sitting, and taking his time coming back hasn't exactly worked out for him swimmingly thus far.

5. If you say so.

Mad about what? Must be nice to sense emotion hundreds of miles away

6. That was a dope move by Delavadova (or however you spell it). And an insane crossover by Schumpert!

7. If Rose doesn't come back, LeBron and the Cavs may just have an "easy" path to the finals 

8. Sloppy dubs...veeery sloppy

9. I hate the Cavs but they're just running through people

10. #57030 James Ryan, Feb 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2015
    True. But that trust he needs to learn should be in the summer league, pre-season. Not the playoffs, or at most only 12-15 minutes a game coming off the bench.

11. fuck yeah westbrook with the AND 1 to tie it back up !!

12. Bledsoe and Westbrook are putting on a show

13. waiters with the shaqtin a fool audition ouch lol.

14. #57035 JetxLife86, Feb 27, 2015
    Sucked that Westbrook twisted his ankle there on the last play, it seemed that he had that lay up on the left side of the basket instead of trying to reverse it. 38 shots is quite a bit...

Wow, the race for 8th place tightens...Thunder, Pelicans, Suns all within striking distance.

15. #57036 Fresh Error, Feb 27, 2015
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. Let's say it's on the far side 6 weeks...how many weeks left of the regular season?

17. 1

18. I'm curious how y'all think GS will do? 1st , 2nd, 3rd exit or do they make finals? I say 2nd round knockout unless Steph and klay go off for the playoff then I cud see them winning it all. By go off I mean like they both average 30 points. Or 20 and 10 assist is acceptable.

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. #57040 James Ryan, Feb 27, 2015
    He needs to try and be back in 4-5 than...needs a couple weeks of regular season play to be ready for the playoffs.