Basketball The Official NBA Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Dickie4:20, Oct 8, 2009.

1. okc defense is charmin soft right now

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. RIPCITY!!

That is all.  :hello:

3. Kobe better not take this last shot. He has been short most of the night. Legs aren't holding up.

4. :p

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Lakers lost

6. #54847 Fresh Error, Dec 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2014
    who drafted Mirotic in the last round?

<<<<<< this guy right here.

i fucking love this Bulls win.  really proved to me that we're still capable of being the Bulls.  needed to see some underdog shit.

7. #54849 TimothyTheFirst, Dec 20, 2014
    I stopped voting for the all star game the last time yao ming got in it.

I'm with fresh though...  the actual all star game is usually a joke unless it's close in the fourth quarter.  and even then it's iffy.  and the dunk contest got really boring when they stopped having any noteworthy players.  then last year they finally got some stars in it and they screwed up the format.

edit: shit i just realized that convo was like 3 pages ago...

8. Fresh always has to let me down like a prom date that's out of my league with my trade offers.
    "Oh you're really sweet, but no"
    "Oh that just might be what I'm looking for and Ooo i like that (Luol) but no"

QUIT BREAKING MY HEART UFTS

9. i luv u but no

10. I hate that Lowry is still gettin no respect on sportcenter or bleachreport
    he is on nba tv though so thats cool

11. Kooz got banned.
    So THAT'S what he was talking about

anyone down to do the free my nigga kooz thing he's probably messaged you guy about? :laughing:

12. i thought he wanted to get banned

13. #54855 Fresh Error, Dec 20, 2014
    honestly the dude was being a dumbass

he was PMing me calling this gay dude on the forum a faggot and all this other shit even though he told me in PM that he knew SIRSOG was monitoring his PMs because he was "harassing" the guy

he's saying all this shit to me and i just sent back a PM like "yeah.. uh.. your PMs are getting monitored by mods so im not gonna say shit about it"

:laughing:

KOOZ IF YOU SEE THIS DONT STOP SETTING YOUR FANTASY LINEUPS

14. AYO FREE MY NIGGY FROM ANOTHA MIGGY KOOCHIE KOOZ!!!! WE GUN RIDE TIL THA WHEELS FALL OFF!!! HOLD YA HEAD UP BABY BOY THEY CAN'T KEEP A REAL NIGGA DOWN!! PHILLY ALL DAY PEANUT LIVE FROM DA 215 YA HURRRRRRDD MEH!!

15. the internet is weird man

16. I'm almost positive kooz had a nervous breakdown. He never struck me as the troll type. Probably saw an eviction notice and everything went left.

17. i think he's just crazy. ive always gotten a crazy vibe from him.

18. anyone remember when not that long ago when he went off on me and fresh calling us out and everything when becky hammond got hired? :laughing: good times. I'll miss my nigga kooz for moments like that