Basketball The Official NBA Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Dickie4:20, Oct 8, 2009.

1. bring it nigga. im all yours <3

2. #53702 James Ryan, Nov 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2014
    I really need to learn how to turn off the part of me that doesn't like people doing/buying me things. Even from my own girlfriend. Her friend has tickets to go to the Bulls/Nets game and even gets to meet the players. She invited my girlfriend (she needs help with her kids there) but she knows the Bulls are my team, so my girls asked if I wanted to go instead.

I said I wouldn't want to go to with her friend and kids..my girl offered to buy me a ticket and I turned it down...why? Because I don't like people doing things for me. I'm so stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I'll hook you up with the great Robin Lopez and Amare Stoudemire

4. why you being stupid man?

5. deal

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

i dont know.. thats a hard one, i am usually the same kinda type cat  that dont like to get or offer shit from other ppl beacause i always feel like they'll hold that against me, or i'll have to pay em back.

7. Apparently Westbrook is comin Bak tonight

8. especially when its coming from your S/O i think its pretty silly to not accept gifts

i wanna get my girl stuff and vice versa.. feels good to surprise someone you care about and make them happy

holding it against someone? fuck anybody who gives somebody a gift and then acts like they deserve something in return :laughing:

this.

just go to the game man, lol.  that's your girl .

10. lol you dont like receiving gifts from people that love you? what the fuck are you? the grinch?

11. power is out while the bulls play a rare afternoon game on a rare friday when i have a day off

fuck you universe

12. come on rondo i need at least 12 assists

13. All I wanted on black Friday was for my favorite player to come back. Thank the basketball gods!

Now time for a legendary run.

(Tim)
    -No donut is more delightful-
    =Dumars=

14. Damn even the Celtics broadcasters are shooting on Rose

(Rose takes hard charge from Green)
    He's down. He might be out for another two week.

:laughing: so cold

15. #53715 TimothyTheFirst, Nov 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2014
  16. shit I thought you had internet since you were posting lol.  I know in the complex I live in my power can go out but I can still get wi fi from across the street.

I've never really read into the new tv deal that everyone always talks about, but I really hope it means there's gonna be more games on national tv.  it seems like there's so many games I'd like to watch but they're not on.

17. there have been almost no good nationally broadcast games this season so far

its weak as fuck.

they just nationally televise the big market games even though a lot of the big market teams suck right now.. which is terrible for the NBA product because theyre not showing off almost any of the leagues young exciting teams/talents on national tv..

pisses me off man

18. really Jo

youre gonna miss that open dunk