Basketball The Official NBA Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Dickie4:20, Oct 8, 2009.

1. oh you asshat

2. Rookie mistake brah.

But....but....
    i was drunk at the brewery...i forgotted

4. you would fuck up the first day of our matchup of all matchups

now im gonna have to leave 2 or 3 guys out of my lineup one of these nights to even the playing field or some shit.

5. I just wish anderson varejao was in the lineup :( :(

6. i would be up at least 5-4 right now :cry:

7. the good news is the differences are pretty marginal in the scope of a week

i wish there was a way i could just subtract your guys stats from mine or something so that it could be dead even instead of sitting my guys and risking losing big games from them lol

8. We need to get a 2k15 online crew going . Lol like have players at every position . That would be cool as fuck

9. Why don't you guys just set your lineup for the entire week on Sunday?

10. swhat  i usually do.  at least for the first few days of the week so i dont have to worry.

11. cuz they are poor chumps that dont have laptops.

12. It's what I usually do too buuuut Sunday I got stalked by a mountain lion (true story) and just got ridiculously high and drunk to celebrate being alive

completely forgot about fantasy lol

13. bullshit your ass forgot about fantasy you just couldnt be assed to set your lineups!

i reminded you on sunday nite in this very thread that we were matched up this week and you responded foo!

14. Xavier Henry ruptures Achilles. Wonderful.

15. I usually set mine at the beginning of the week but when you have a bunch of day to day players who may or may not come back any day it's hard to keep up with.

16. niggaz theres an app. how can it be hard to keep up with

go to the bathroom while youre at work and take a shit or pretend you are and set your lineup while youre posted up

heads up too.. there are early games in the next few days for the holiday so set your lineup the night before or theres a good chance youll get guys stuck benched

17. Lets go Miami , get this dub tonight . I like watching the Warriors style of play , this game will be good down the stretch

18. So I had meant to but it goes like this:
    1) I go to take a dick pic for my girl
    2) get caught up making my dick look like america's next top model
    3) forget to set my fantasy lineup in the process

19. I just want this fantasy week to be over already...Fresh, I want you to know
    [​IMG]

20. how many different versions of this story u got lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum