Basketball The Official NBA Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Dickie4:20, Oct 8, 2009.

1. KD&Russ rejoined practice for the first time today and it sounds like they might be targeting a return next week

and Hornets are in the East and really not doing very well

• Like Like x 1
  2. Lol, well that's a different story altogether.  But yes against those team's they most likely won't have the homecourt advantage, and it will be an uphill climb.  It's even possible they find themselves burnt out playing amazing ball to make the playoffs.  Just a lot of factors hurting OKC right now because of their early season woes and the conference they play in.

• Like Like x 1
  3. yeah I'll probably have to catch em in detroit then unless I get hooked up for christmas or something lol.

I probably would've copped season tickets for the hell of it if I decided to go to school in detroit...  someday tho

4. Not sure why I wrote Hornets, I meant the Pelicans.

They did finally get in for practice but it's not like they did much.

• Like Like x 1
  5. is the espn fantasy site fucking up for you guys too?

• Like Like x 1
  6. yeah, not showing game clocks

• Like Like x 1
  7. not showing any stats for me for the past like 10 minutes

• Like Like x 1
  8. yeah might be doing that too, i just checked for the first time today a couple min ago

9. I was just hoping to see Calderon on the sheet which he was...then things got all fucked up

10. I thought it was my internet fucking up

11. is anyome watching raps vs cavs

my homie lou williams has been killing it

12. I'm back from the dead bitchesss

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. espn better tally these stats and count them when this shit gets fixed.. or im gonna be fuckin pissed.  i got a full lineup tonight!

• Like Like x 1
  14. no kidding...i ain't trying to lose 6-3 on a technicality

• Like Like x 1
  15. yeah my espn shit is fucked up too. im sure they will fix it though. im gonna lose this week anyway #sadlyfe

16. #53496 Fresh Error, Nov 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2014
    id be whoopin yo ass 7-1-1 right now if we were matched up by my tally

i guess my team didnt feel like showing up in week 1 :laughing:

17. my team is having a pretty bad week. not a big deal though. on my bad week im still only gonna go down 4-5 against the team with the best record in the league.

18. #53498 Ryan Donnelly, Nov 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2014
    big night for pierce

otto went down though

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. if they somehow, against all odds, make it to the finals then they most definitely deserve it

20. ALL odds. Shit ain't happening. I haven't been here in a minute, but my two cents on the cavs is, I'm not worried about their offense, I'm a little worried about their defense, but WHERE THE FUCK IS THE HUSTLE. It's fucking sad, and it pisses me off. Act like you could be the best team in the league, and you will be. Is the word effort in their vocabulary??

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app