Basketball The Official NBA Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Dickie4:20, Oct 8, 2009.

1. Yeah that's fucked up I lose 2 players already zzz

2. #52202 donutbread, Oct 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2014
    Russsssss noooooooooo! Hand fracture shouldn't take more than a month, should it?

And @lightservice I see you with that horrible trade offer of Iggy for Klay. I didn't know that I project those levels of stupid in this thread. Hahaha.

3. depends on the type of fracture and whether any ligaments were damaged, and if they elect to do surgery

we'll hear today or tomorrow what the timeline is..

4. #52204 donutbread, Oct 31, 2014
    The damn f***ing truth, too. I really hope SVG told Josh to shut the f*** up, because what Manimal said was 100% truth. And instead of taking a shot back at him, Smith definitely should've said to himself "Well, he's right. I need to go out and prove to him next time that I'm not the shot-happy guy that just lost us the game."
    I mean, gdamnit... stop being a self-righteous dbag and realize that you've had one major flaw your whole career and it's time to do something about it.

Only fitting that I'm 'Dumars Donuts' and I picked Smoove in both leagues. Lololol.

5. #52205 Fresh Error, Oct 31, 2014
    todays my birthday

gf surprised me with 100 level tix to the bulls home opener against the cavs tonight

fuck yes.

6. wow man haha better lock that shit ling term definite keeper
    go bulls
    fuck kyrie
    and seriously...lbjs hairline is confusing as fuck

7. lebron needs to borrow some of pg's hairline and then theyll both be ok

8. Man growing up as a hawks fan I've seen josh smith shoot his team out of games on the regular

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. josh smith is an idiot. he used to be one of my favorite players in the league then he started jacking up threes and acting like a dumbass. cant stand that dude now. he could be one of the better players in the league with his all around game and defense but he just doesnt have it above the shoulders.

10. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414776931.214931.jpg and Shane Larkin is the squad after I traded away CP3 and Thad. Young I think??

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Happy bday Holmes the big 3 - 0!! Old head

And your girlfriend sounds like the real MVP

12. nigga i aint 30 im 26

:laughing:

13. What's this talks of Kawhi at the end of the season will test out the unrestricted free agent market!! Apparently him and his team were in talks with the spurs people and they must've not came up with a deal or one good enough for the young thug.

He could end up anywhere.. I hope he doesn't pick a city/team just for more money that's a garbage team.. I hope he takes his talents somewhere that I'd in contention and really needs him on their team I could think of a few good teams for him.. The spurs seem to use him well and wisely.
    Also yo can we all reflect on the GC league and how KD went #1 haha what a shock that was eh?

14. other teams will offer Kawhi the max or close to it. the Spurs arent gonna be able to sign young guys looking for their first big contract on the kind of bargain deals they sign their vets for

15. Ya so It's fairly certain to say he won't be a spur next year..

I personally don't think he's worth a max contract just yet.. Maybe 2 years 24 mill or somethin around there.. He's still young.. Not many players get max contracts after just 3 years in the league

16. not many players win finals mvp after just 3 years in the league on a team that has ginobili, parker, and duncan

17. But the Spurs can't let him go. They need him to be their centerpiece for the future.

-(Tim)-
    TakeTheCrown

18. not many players win finals mvp after just 3 years in the league on a team that has ginobili, parker, and duncan

19. Lmaoo wait Mike , wait . I wasnt tryna insult your intelligence , I just wanted you to have all your ducks in a row before the season started

Happy birthday @Fresh Error ! Now you gotta make sure your head game is on point to say "Thank you"

I clean table ... I clean mouth ... You breathe deep

20. Dude I know he's a pretty good 2 way player but let's be real he didn't average more points than Parker and he didn't average more boards than Duncan

The only reason kawhi won mvp is because literally 5 or more players on the spurs could've won it.. The whole team played lights out and if there was a team mvp the whole team would've got it. Kawhi just so happened to have on average better games than the lot.. On paper his stats weren't that much better than his running Mates tho his field goal ‰ was lights out at 61% and shot a 57% clip from behind the arc