Basketball The Official NBA Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Dickie4:20, Oct 8, 2009.

1. I'll be able to make it on for the draft.

about nash playing for the money - nothing unethical about it.  maybe the principle that athletes make as much as they do in the first place, but if steve nash walked into the lakers office and they said "we'll pay you x dollars if you play for us" you can't expect him to say "nah guys I'm not worth all that"

2. #51882 tetoleetd, Oct 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2014
    lol dude its easy as fuck to find. click on my team, then right there at the top under your team name it says edit pre draft player rankings and edit autopick strategy.

3. Well shit, that whole time I was looking at all the tabs at the top of the page and the links at the bottom. Thanks for pointing that out Mr. Tets.

-(Tim)-
    TakeTheCrown

4. no prob heart throb :love:

5. #51885 Fresh Error, Oct 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2014
    i know its just the preseason, but this Derrick Rose looks a little different than the one we saw last year.  more controlled and selective.. more floaters and less barreling through traffic.  27 points with no FTA.  if Derrick stays healthy he's going to have a big year.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LP3BneJ9c9k

also.. for those who didn't watch.  Rubio looked DAMN GOOD in this game!  knocking down his jumper like nobody's business.

6. Klay drops 35 yesterday, the kid has moves to the basektball and has added that to his arsenal. Rumor has it, his camp is seeking a $15 million a year contract or near max deal. Dam, is he worth that type of dough..the kid plays offense and defense. He has improved every year and now has improved his ball handling. Is he worth it?!

7. #51887 tetoleetd, Oct 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2014
    yep. hes gonna be widely considered the best SG in the league by the end of the season IMO.

8. Nate Wolters 4 mvp

9. draft tonight yo

10. gotta get some mock drafts in

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. #51891 TimothyTheFirst, Oct 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2014
    i thought the draft was last night i was trippin trying to get it to work lmao.

12. Lock him up for a long term deal now before the cap explodes. He's probably looking for a 2 or 3 year deal like everybody else tho. Should be able to make the draft, setting my auto just in case. On a side note in one of my other leagues I got Anthony Davis for Kawaih (sp??) and George Hill :laughing::laughing:

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. WHOS READY TO DRAFT IN 3hrs4min

it better be more than like 4 of you bitches

14. [​IMG]

15. Found my draft list just in time . Ate a nice italiano meal , now im gonna sip on this THOT juice (razz-ber-rita) and watch this steelers games until draft time . Go Patriots !

I clean table ... I clean mouth ... You breathe deep

16. Not sure if I'm gonna make it niggas

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. you better set those predraft strategies or else

[​IMG]

18. nigga you're posting an hour and a half before the draft

whatevers causing you to not make it, tell it to go fuck itself

19. gonna draft scalebrine with my first pick

20. draft order should auto-randomize in 10 minutes