Basketball The Official NBA Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Dickie4:20, Oct 8, 2009.

1. Where's my fucking pm at to join league son

2. :rolleyes:
    it's a potentially series changing call

3. nigga im still at work

4. Ha just fuckin wit u bro :laughing: u need my email or u got the same one from last year

Is everyone from last year returning.?

5. Did you guys get the 14 blades confirmed for the league..? I noticed I was the next one to be in if someone hadn't checked in... lol 

6. Yeah the last guy just posted

7. so are lots of calls.. NBA especially, but NFL, NHL, Soccer, it doesn't matter. Refs get it wrong, refs get it right. I will admit some are more egregious than others

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. joey crawford

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. #51349 Fresh Error, Oct 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2014
    sorry brotha.. we got 14 checkins.. wasnt expecting that to be honest lol

next year!

just got home and im tired as fuck. gonna hold off on sending out pms and what not til tomorrow as i should be leaving work at a normal hour instead of at 10pm lol. worked 15hrs today maaan

@kooz if i need your emails i'll let you know, but im pretty sure i can just set a league password and PM yall links and passwords.

if im wrong about that, then feel free to start PMing me your emails lol

10. im taking swaggy P with my first pick :smoke:

11. I'd rather have Iggy
    [​IMG]

12. you hear what Kobe said???

he got interviewed at media day and one of the reporters asked "who would you rather have, Nick Young or Iggy Azalea?"

and he laughed and said "Iggy.  she's had more success in her career"

dude is fucking murderous :laughing:

13. iggy will be my second pick. gotta rep my warriors yo

14. Saw that. Kobe pulls no punches...and he's absolutely correct. lol i'm sure Young took it as a joke but on the inside Kobe's like "Nick, you better not fuck up my last season in this bitch"

15. MJ was that way made kwame brown cry all the time. I remember Kobe talking shit to Kyrie when he was a rook ... And destroying him in USA training camp lmao

16. Idk if anybody saw the t-wolfs real training camp . But Cory brewer looks like there best player blowin these rooks away

17. Anybody watched Rose's interview on media day ?

I clean table ... I clean mouth ... You breathe deep

18. After this season there will be no debate who the best shooting backcourt ever is. Not best backcourt, but best shooting, no doubt. Any word on the league?

19. making it as we speak while i eat.

20. worddd. We should start talking about times. Is there anything on Gc we could get all 14 people in just to communicate? I don't think so