Basketball The Official NBA Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Dickie4:20, Oct 8, 2009.

1. Fantasy Bball actually sounds really cool, never played before. 

2. So when we gonna do this fresh. I think our best bet might be in the middle of the week like on a Wednesday or something

3. yeah i still wanna feel out what nite would work best for the most people. i been busy the last few days.. yesterday the bears were playing after work so i had to go get down with some homies. tonight i should have time to create the league and shoot out PMs with info

@[member="Crohnny"] we already filled 14 spots, brotha. sorry man. if youve never tried fantasy bball and want a league tho, hit up reddit.com/r/nba. they run a massive fantasy operation every year thru reddit.com/r/fantasybasketball i think. might have to doublecheck that URL later.. im on my phone

4. Am I still on the list? If so, I'd prefer not doing a draft after 11et on a weekday. I work at 6am everyday.

-(Tim)-
    Upsidedown Mountains

5. oh if the draft is on a weeknight theres no way itll be past 11ET. and yeah youre on the list. even if its on the weekend it prolly wont be later than that

6. am i on the list? and i can draft anytime

7. You might as well post the list of players fresh .

Depending when I start my new job .. probably Monday .. I'd like to draft any day after 8 pm eastern
    Also when does the season start first reg season game.

8. first game we got orlando new orleans oct 28th at 8pm. coulda picked a more interesting matchup

9. yup youre on

and @[member="Kooz"] im gonna post the list nigga! im at work dog i gotta get home and try to get some pussy and then i'll log on and do this shit tonight. :laughing:

10. post while you get pussy yo. girls love that shit.

11. "baby just ride it.. im tryna get this fantasy going"

:laughing:

12. Damn I missed the league again. At least I still got my league with my homies to look forward to. 

I actually have a GC league on my espn fantasy page...I don't even remember it lol

[​IMG]

13. lol Oh damn you fucked

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. i think that mighta been me..

i autodrafted and nobody was fucked but me :laughing:

15. Lol white mamba team kooz son

16. #51237 Fresh Error, Sep 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2014
    alright boys.. so as of right now here are the participants in the Hashional Grassketball Grassociation:

1. @[member="tetoleetd"]
    2. @[member="J.Raptor"]
    3. @[member="Ryan Donnelly"]
    4. @[member="Griffijuana"]
    5. @[member="fresh error"]
    6. @[member="TimothyTheFirst"]
    7. @[member="lightservice"]
    8. @[member="Scribbles510"] (formerly known as i GOT FiRE for those who dont realize)
    9. @[member="Biggreenbear"]
    10. @[member="MichaelMongrel"]
    11. @[member="JaySteele"]
    12. @[member="TNA"]
    13. @[member="Kooz"]
    14. @[member="dudeindistress3"]

these were the first 14 to express interest.  there are a couple on the waiting list, who in order are

15. @[member="Crohnny"]
    16. @[member="Lord_Quas"]

EVERYONE ON THE LIST PLEASE POST A "CHECK-IN" POST SO THAT I KNOW YOU'RE STILL INTERESTED AND ARE PAYING ATTENTION TO THIS THREAD.   I'll give you until Sunday night(or monday morning if you will) @12AM EST to check in, and if anybody in the 1st 14 spots doesn't check in, someone on the waiting list will get their spot (assuming they have checked in).  PLEASE LIKE THIS POST AND QUOTE IT IN YOUR CHECK-IN POST SO THAT I RECEIVE A NOTIFICATION TO MAKE IT EASIER ON ME TO KEEP UP.  Quoting this post will also help me because it will continue to bump it for those who haven't seen it.

<span style="font-size:14px;">sorry to delay even further guys, but i want to make sure that the 14 we have are really into it.  i don't wanna leave somebody out who wants in when somebody on the current list of 14 isn't really about it.  doing this also because there are a couple people on the list who aren't really very active in this thread lately and i want to make sure they're paying enough attention to be league-worthy.  lol</span>

17. I hope y'all niggas paid y'all bills cuz LIGHTSERVICE is ready to SHUT IT DOWWWN

I clean table ... I clean mouth ... You breathe deep

18. I'll take a waiting list spot for a chance to join this league. Keeping up with it would begin helping my bball IQ from watching & tracking teams, and it'd be fun competition against you blades. Lmk

HD

Sent from my SM-N900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

checkin in ready to put in this work