Basketball The Official NBA Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Dickie4:20, Oct 8, 2009.

1. #51201 donutbread, Sep 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2014
    Eh. Maybe. Sometimes drinking a few beers helps me tolerate my older brother better. He can get weird and annoying sometimes.

I'm glad that I'm taking a year off from fantasy football though. Now I should be able to focus on two NBA leagues.
    The one I do with my buddies is an 8-team, So everyone has good players.
    Gotta take my GM game to the next level. Haha.

2. #51202 Ryan Donnelly, Sep 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2014
    well im gettin drunk as fuck over here just want to say best of luck to evetyones teams fuck injuries and yeaa

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I didn't expect Chris Quinn back 

[​IMG]

4. if youre using espn I'm pretty sure you can just change the # of teams, you wouldn't have to make  a whole new league.  i did it a few times in fantasy football.

you just have to have the right # like an hour before the draft.

5. Who do you think has the best handles in the league ? Cp3? Curry?Growing up for me it was iverson .

6. Kyrie. when hes feeling it that kid can do ridiculous tricks with the ball

7. Yeah ol uncle drew. He is sick. Man t wolfs starting to look good adding Eric Bledsoe. If the deal gets done done .Rubio ,Bledsoe , wiggins, Bennett , Peković ? Not a bad five

8. applying for position in the Hashional Grassketball Grassociation.

got credentials out the ass

9. Curry has crazy handles, but CP3 is probably the best ball handler at this moment.

Cant go wrong with either one!

10. I'll join fantasy aswell if yall got a slot

11. That's 14 I think

12. no way phx agrees imo

13. i think so too. maybe only 12 or 13 tho. i'll do a headcount tonight when i get home or tmro afternoon. if i do it tonight its gonna be a drunk headcount but yall trust me right? ;-)

:laughing:

14. What kind of league is this going to be ? I forget the different ways this can be played but general info will be greatly appreciated

I clean table ... I clean mouth ... You breathe deep

15. #51215 Fresh Error, Sep 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2014
    H2H each category (FG%, FT%, 3PTM, rebounds, assists, blocks, steals, turnovers, points scored).  every categorical victory over your opponent will count as a win on your record.. whoever wins the most categories at the end of the week wins the matchup.  lineup changes will be able to be made on a daily basis.

the league will be created within the next few days and invites will be PM'd out to yall who wanted in with link/password

16. We're u commish last year too Ufts ? I forget lol .. I got fucked with injuries and shit last year ..

I'd like to get a spot tho I'm always active so you can mark me down for not ditching the league even if I'm losing (which I dont)

Espn is definitely the way to go with fantasy sports .. 14 people seems good maybe even bump the playoff trams to 6 instead of 4

17. if espn doesnt allow more than 4 playoff teams I think we should do yahoo. Im almost sure they dont allow more than 4 in fantasy football, not sure if its the same for basketball.

makes no sense to me to have less than half of the teams make it when the NBA has more than half of their teams in the post-season.

18. Been missing from the city for quite some time, but I'm down to be in the league if there's room

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. I have it set for 8 playoff teams in my espn football league.  you can change it, it's just really confusing.