Basketball The Official NBA Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Dickie4:20, Oct 8, 2009.

1. Faried is like the 2nd best player on the team the way he's been playing

its kind of weird :laughing:

2. #51082 Fresh Error, Sep 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2014
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77JplAz5aTE

Rose, Harden, and Faried's faces hahahahaha

3. Yo the Haka dance is raw. There's a decent samoan population where I live and our high school team did this before football games

I've never felt like I could relate so much to james harden until I saw this lmao.

holy fuck dude +rep

6. link broken

7. lol idk why the fuck they removed THAT over copyright issues.  like theyre gonna make money off it after the game already aired :laughing:

dont ask me what the fuck is up with the first 3 seconds of this link.  probably to mask the fact that it contains copyrighted content.  just roll with it lol
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78dS104VJoc

8. the faces lmao faried and rose ahhaha...im assuming we crushed them

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. #51089 Ryan Donnelly, Sep 3, 2014
    that video is fuckin hilarious, especially cuz i bet the USA players are thinkin its time to go beastmode on these fools

also, wizards interested in ray allen. its a long shot but hey, why not at least try

10. Ray is ring chasing or retiring. if hes playing next season its gonna be for the Cavs or another immediate title favorite

11. Ray should just go to the Spurs

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. #51092 Fresh Error, Sep 3, 2014
    but he love LeBron longtime

thats what i figured. he will probably end up joining LBJ 

14. Damn son the Faried / AD combo is great they got a duo block then ran the floor curry missed layup and Faried came running in for the flush

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. i hate that fiba games are on when im working. catching little bits and pieces when i can. that oop to Rose coulda been nasty if it was placed right

16. Rudy Gay going bank on that buzzer beater. I bet Steph would've been pissed if he missed

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Drummond got a few oops himself after missing his first a big one lol he's big as fuck and got some nice hops

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Ray allen is either going to cleveland or the clippers.

and yeah I really hope at least the gold medal game is at a more normal time or on a day I don't have to work.

19. #51099 donutbread, Sep 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2014
    So glad to see the Manimal breaking out. I mean, it started after the All Star Break last season. But Faried is gonna be scary.
    To me it seems the Nuggets should be all but a lock for the playoffs. Assuming Lawson, Faried, Gallinari, Afflalo, Lil Nate and Mozgov can all stay healthy.

And they have Hickson, Foye, D. Arthur, Gary Harris, and illWil.
    Still hoping JaFail can stick around as well.

20. it will be earlyin the day

the tournament is in spain so they play at night there.. lets just be glad they aren't playing in the afternoon there or games would prolly be at like 4-6am our time :laughing:

id be surprised if the big games werent scheduled on weekends.