Basketball The Official NBA Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Dickie4:20, Oct 8, 2009.

1. :hello: woo

just busting balls man. i was really hoping a couple sex tapes wouldve come out of this leak but nahh

2. #51062 TimothyTheFirst, Sep 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2014
    I saw the jen lawrence ones, kate upton, victoria justice, and hope solo nudes, and the ariana grande booty pics.

I was retweeting and favoriting them and now my twitter account is suspended lol.  I don't think I saw all of em though, but I saw most of em.

got damn jennifer lawrence got the juice though.

and apparently rondo now denies that he wants to be traded, but that's expected.  they always do that shit.  

if the pistons traded monroe and jennings for rondo they would have a squad... but I doubt he would want to go from boston to detroit.

3. Someones had to have screenshotted kate upton thats all im interested in

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I got plentyyyy of Kate Upton saved on my phone. Either look on Reddit or PM your number, I'll send them man

5. Foubd em on reddit, easier done on my phone than my desktop apparently.. and jesus christ id be uptons bitch if i got to do her

6. Those are quite the nice knockers. I could'v'e done without seeing Justin Verlander's cock though....I''m bigger than him though so I feel good about myself. I can't throw a 96 mph fastball, but ay that don't even matter now.

7. Haha right.. i was scrollibg and was like... Thata not a female

8. HAHA yeah, catches you by complete surprise...you should try to find Bar Raefeli's she has really dirty shots of her cooter and pooper

9. I'm closer to Upton's age and better endowed than JV is. I'm also in the Detroit area. Now to conveniently run into JV and Kate while they're out eating. Then I'll make my move. Wish me luck

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Yea i found the reddit thread, with all the leaked pictures as a list haha.. so fuckin convenient..

And mother of god talk about a close up of her vagina...

11. nothing dirty about those

:hello:

12. can 1 of yall PM the link to Kate uptons nudes please? 

wouldn't mind seeing Kates tits and i wanna see that closeup on her pussy

[creep.mode]

good thing females dont come in this thread lmao

13. lmao we're all so shameless

14. :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious: :devious:

:laughing:

So uhhh, Pau had a monster game against Brazil who aren't exactly weak in the post. SIgn of things to come in CHI?

15. #51075 donutbread, Sep 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2014
    Happy birthday to my favorite PG of the 90s, Mr. Tim Hardaway Sr.
    Dude was unreal. The name Hardaway always seems to produce ballers.
    I'm excited to see Junior add to that legacy. Even though he's playing for the Knickerknockers.

16. #51076 Fresh Error, Sep 2, 2014
    nah its the Bulls man, Pau will get a horrible case of vertigo while on a staircase the day before the season starts and topple down them tearing every ligament in his body and getting turf toe and plantar fascitis

but on the real, if Rose and Pau stay healthy and enter the postseason in good shape... look out east

ppl dont realize how much it will do for Rose to have a real scoring threat in the post. he and Pau will open the game up for eachother and teammates. plus Gibson is a much improved post scorer than he was last time Rose had a healthy season.

Boozer could always put points up and knock down the midrange and attack the rim... but he wasnt a reliable guy to dump it to in the post and expect a bucket.

the in and out game is gonna be sick with Rose and Pau and our bigs passing ability

somewhat sadly, Pau is probably the best offensive player that Rose has ever had on the Bulls, even at 34

then add the shooting the Bulls have added and what you get is the best offensive Bulls team youve seen in a long long time with the same defensive core.

lets just hope this Kate Upton shit doesnt fuck Thibs up.

17. Yeah I definitely don't think a girls ever posted in this thread other than JD and that might be Been the NFL thread at that :laughing:

Regardless tho speaking on FIBA .. I didn't know Asik was turkish lol .. is he still ob the rockets? Oh wait he's on the pelicans damn their gonna be a playoff team actually coming out the west it's hard to tell..

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. yeah man they call him the turkish hammer

and Gortat is the polish hammer

19. #51079 TimothyTheFirst, Sep 2, 2014
    I saved all the ones I saw except for kate uptons lol.  I don't want naked justin verlander flicks saved on my phone.

but I really think the bulls and cavs are on another level in the east.  I think the bulls can beat the cavs in the playoffs though because they're so much better defensively.

I think the wizards are gonna be really good this year but not quite on that level.  and everybody else is just a step behind.  the knicks might surprise some people because they do still have melo and a few talented young guys...  but there's too many holes for them to be close to contending.

my man's dunk on the serbian team was straight comedy.

20. Yeah so u da with another win making them 3-0 so far in his fiba tourney. . I just absolutely love watching Anthony Davis play ball man .. This one alley oo from Kyrie was so fucking sick even tho it looked so simple and easy Davis jumped off 2 feet caught the ball with 2 hands probably about 12 feet in the air and just slammed it home .. He is something else I tell you and we all know he's a superstar .. With 21 points he lead the way . Also Kenneth Faried Has a double double and an amazing half court alley from step curry for the 2 handed slam he dsmn near ripped the.rim off the backboard haha

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app