Basketball The Official NBA Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Dickie4:20, Oct 8, 2009.

1. @[member="Fresh Error"] bottom-left, d.rose looks blazed as fuck :laughing:

2. #50862 Lenny., Aug 19, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2014

Seeing as DNA evidence disproves the allegations, I'd say it's just some ratchet ass hoe seeing an opportunity to extort money out of a professional athlete. 

Didn't Paul George knock up some stripper and he offered her a million to get an abortion? 

I know it was someone on the Pacers.

3. #50864 Smokey Tha Bear, Aug 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2014

:laughing:  lol

hopefully this extra rest for rose isn't a sign of chronic knee pain, that would be unfortunate

4. im not too concerned about Rose right now. its not really worth speculating.. but from the way Rose is talking about it, it sounds more just like general soreness from competing at a higher level than hes conditioned for.

5. do you know if he had the meniscus removed or repaired in surgery

6. repaired.  same as Westbrook.

7. #50868 ghostface cilla, Aug 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2014
  8. Ordered tickets for Bulls @ Nuggets in November. Lower bowl. Gotta see D Rose before he goes out for good.

Sent from my LGLS740 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. damn son thats a gloomy perspective on Rose lol

10. Hahaha. Just for you UFTS.

But on the real, T-Law vs D-Rose is gonna be sweeeeeeettt. And I usually get upper level tickets, so it will be hella fun watching in the lower bowl.

Sent from my LGLS740 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. if Nate Rob is back from his ACL tear thatll be another fun element of that game.. the Bulls and him love eachother lol

12. nother team USA exhibition game tonite, 7pm ET on NBAtv

13. Anthony Davis' movement in the paint, especially on D, is just so crisp. Joy to watch

14. Andre Drummond better get some fucking minutes this game

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Endorsements for some of these athletes are crazy apparently underarmor offered Durant 250m+ for 10 years fucking nuts

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. What's nuts to me is these are are actually good deals for the companies. They project the money they give Durant is less than the money Durant gives to the company...what the fuck, I mean yeah KD makes a pretty ridiculous sum but UA must make a shitload to not even hesitate in giving money like this

17. More money than he'll make actually playing basketball for the Thunder. That's wild

18. its becoming less uncommon..

DRose's adidas contract is a "lifetime" contract that pays 260mil over 14 years.

19. I don't think it's the right move not playing D Rose. The only way he has a chance to be fully back is by playing