Basketball The Official NBA Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Dickie4:20, Oct 8, 2009.

1. haha yeah what the hell was I thinking? Nice to see that for him though. 

2. #50483 Zag_DZA, Aug 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2014
    Whats going on with D rose in chicago?

Sent from my LG-LG730 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. theres a team USA exhibition game on ESPN right now, about to be halftime.  Rose is playing and has put a few vintage Rose moves on display

4. Lillard hits the 3/4 court shot at the buzzer! that was weird as hell haha

5. thanks bro!

Sent from my LG-LG730 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. why not? we're on the rise man.. imagine wall and beal in two years after having developed their game more and hopefully getting some more playoff experience. will be a legit contender very soon

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. holy fuck.  Paul George just fucked up his ankle/lower leg really really bad.  that slowmo replay was pretty gruesome looking...

so shitty for something like that to happen in an exhibition game like this :(

8. Oh god PG noooooo! That is some nasty shit. That's gotta be serious.

Sent from my LGLS740 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. that was Kevin Ware level..

10. that injury was stomach turning...  hate to see that.

11. #50492 Ryan Donnelly, Aug 2, 2014
    god damn what the fuck PG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. #50493 Crony, Aug 2, 2014
    Holy fuck that was nasty as hell!! I send PG my prayers and wish him a speedy recovery. Hopefully it was just a break, and nothing more serious. Good move by calling the game too. 

13. #50494 Fresh Error, Aug 2, 2014
    it looked like a clean tibia/fibia break..

what you really have to hope for is no nerve damage

on a brighter note.. this shit is beautiful *single tear*
    http://instagram.com/p/rLXWl9Rh0v/

14. damn that PG injury sucked. i hate seeing shit like that happen

15. yeah i guess man, but an even better combo than wall and beal is durant and westbrook lol. just sayin, if he leaves i think it will be to a major contender where he can pair with some superstar.

16. i feel like youre underestimating how impossible a Wall/Beal/Durant trio would be to guard. lol. that is a young trio and Wall and Beal are only getting better

17. Wow. Losing Stephenson in the off season, now this to a great young talent. Dam! Practice game too

18. I was in the gym when this happened and I was one of only two to notice it on the tvs when it happened. From what I can tell, like @[member="Fresh Error"] said , clean tibia/fibula break but the good news is from the camera vantage point...it looked closed which means the bone didnt break skin like ware. Significantly less chance of infection that way.

Also hoping theres no nerve damage which could happen by fragments or the broken bone itself or the surgical team could make a mistake...hopefully not.

Well wishes are with George and his family even though that doesnt do a damn thing for him. His health > than basketball

19. lol idk, westbrook is better than wall and beal and the thunder have ibaka too. a lot of people are getting down on the thunder because they havent been back to the finals the past couple years but its not like the wizards would even advance past the first round in the west, if they even made the playoffs in the west. as of right now the wizards are a solid eastern conference team with some room for growth, but they arent nothing to write home about yet.