Basketball The Official NBA Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Dickie4:20, Oct 8, 2009.

1. I like the sleeves . 

2. The Miami Heat one looks pretty half-assed, I understand that's probably the look idea but damn 

Rip City one is fresh.

I love the hollywood nights L.A jerseys, I think they're one of the best in the league.  Sleeves don't really add anything to it tho.

3. Yeah if they get Love, I think that team will be an offensive powerhouse.  But unless they get someone in the middle, I think that team will struggle mightily when the offense falters.  The new coach is going to have to build a defensive scheme and really get these guys on the same page if they want to win a championship. That's something Spo never really got credit for, despite the defense taking a huge regression the last year.

4. Do you still see the heat getting to the ecf/finals next year?

5. At this point no.  I would say the ceiling is the 2nd round, with anything passed that being a great season.

6. Pretty much this .. tho I like our signings outside of Deng we could've did better .. McRoberts or whatever is solid but not as good as everyone thinks .. wizards probably have more wins than us by the end of the season and they probably make it to the ecf tho I'm not.making any bold Statements and I won't pick a ecf match up until I re evaluate all the teams ..

A lot had happened this offseason and football season is right around the corner so I'll be all booked up and booked out

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. This whole.making a stand bullshit is so annoying .. like come on doc you signed a fucking contract and your making millions .. to keep racism going you keep it going by showing that it's hurting and affecting you .. so what do you do to stop it? Force yourself ou5 of your job .. letting you players down regardless of the reason .. just let it settle it's own self out .. seriously I can go on forever

And in no way am I condoning sterling or his comments he's a fuckin fag

8. FUCK FAGS!

:laughing:

9. #50390 J.Raptor, Jul 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2014
    @[member="Kooz"]
    [​IMG]

10. Louie is the man

11. one of my favorite bits ever by him..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4Gztt4V2vg

12. He's one of my favorite comedians of all time along with Chappelle, Carlin, and Chris Rock

13. Carlin was a fucking genius.  i watched his Life Is Worth Losing special again the other night.. the opening is just insane.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuP2MlGjFbE

also Chappelle and Louie are definitely two of my comedians.  Chris Rock.. eh.  he's had his moments.. i used to like him more but now i think his style is too obnoxious.

14. I really enjoyed watching katt Williams in my early days of smoking .. dude was absolutely fucking hilarious

15. Carlins monologue there is one of my favorite things to watch from time to time. Dont remember if it was original or not but doesnt matter, he did that shit perfectly. His outlook is so entertaining though..you cant help but feel it in all its straight at you, no bullshit, completely cynical but realistic perspective. One of a kind, that guy...crazy his routine used to be kid friendly in his early early days

Feel you on Chris Rock though..I do the same thing with him as I do Ice Cube though, pretend that thier 80s/90s selves were completely different people than their family movie making asses today haha but you got to respect his old shiny, flashy suit ways in the same way you have to respect Michael jacksons Thriller album

but the real comedians...the originals, I love watching their stuff. This shirt (which I have and have been rocking since freshman year of high school) pretty much shows who I mean minus Louis...although hed be there if it were updated

[​IMG]
    Yeah Katt was definitely entertaining and had his moments...but he didnt really understand the art of being a comic if i could say that without sounding like a completely pretentious douche

16. #50397 HT, Jul 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2014
    legends in these last few posts man. that shirt is stacked

who yall like today, besides Louie?

some NBA humor from my man Hannibal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMePwAYdayE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJEMJsReWHI

17. Jim Norton, Bill Burr...Patrice O'Neal was fucking hilarious.

that's fair although with how the east looks i fully expect the 2nd round assuming dwade is healthy
    what do you think about this love for gibson offer?  a front court of love/noah/gasol could be interesting

19. Comedians I fuck with heavy:

Dave Chappelle, Hannibal Burress, John Mulaney, Gabriel Iglesias, Kevin Hart, Louis CK, Bill Burr

I actually saw Chappelle and Hannibal when they came for Funny Or Die's Oddball Fest.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app