Basketball The Official NBA Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Dickie4:20, Oct 8, 2009.

1. This is why I said I wanted Memphis and Dallas to make it instead of the Suns.  These teams can compete with the best of them, and are showing people exactly why they're here.

2. I get what you're saying, but the Suns weren't exactly slouches this season.

3. Grizz are the Bulls are the West.. and so far theyre doing a lot better at being the Bulls of the west than the Bulls are at being the Bulls.  :laughing:

but the Suns coulda given teams some trouble too.  young bunch of fearless competitors with nothing to lose and a lot of confidence.

4. I'm not so sure James Harden is good enough to be the go-to guy on any team. He's so sloppy sometimes. Maybe he shoulda stayed where he had a good chance of winning a title...

5. Down 0-2 isnt the end of the world. We came back last year from a 0-3 start against an elite OKC team. We need both wins in Portland, thats for sure.

Disappointed in McHale for the way he is letting them play. All iso, no team ball.

Credit to LMA for absolutely wrecking us. Dude is on point.

Yeah for sure, McHale took out Dwight when he was like 7/7 with 15 straight points in the first quarter.. I mean it couldve went either way he probably took him out to try and get ANY other players to hit a shot , or get hot .. But to take him out after like 4 minutes and the other 4 starters only shot the ball 3 times .. I woulda kept him him dwight was HOT at the start he was unstoppable down low

By far my favorite series this year .. I really like the Blazers, but I like under dogs too tho lol.. And the Blazers Jerseys look real nice too haha

I like the Bulls / Wizards series aswell , along with the Clippers/Warriors based off offensive output.. we got the clips/dubs , grizz/thunder , and Indiana vs Hawks tonight !

Hawks might pull one out tonight , probably not but seriously tho the Pacers need to stop acting like they havent been there before (the playoffs) because news flash their the fucking 1st seed acting childish

7. Somebody wanna tell me what the Pacers thought was before entering the game?

Sent from my LS670 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. damn i thought the game started at 9 lol im all late and shit its about to be halftime

9. Kyle Korver just hit the 3 and got fouled .. 78-71 , I CALLED THE HAWKS WINNING TODAY

10. Grizz have been playing pretty damn good since halftime of game 1. They keep this up in the 2nd half they're going to have a 2-1 lead on OKC with at least one more to play in Memphis. Still think OKC wins this series but it may take 6 games.

11. I really wish I had NBATV, It pisses me off that they pick one game to not show on national tv.. You would think the NBA would have a better buyout with its playoff TV coverage. Like last night I was so pumped to watch Dallas-SA but nope.. couldn't do it. Anyways end of rant.

So ATL looks like they're going up 2-1?

12. watch online

well its 87-78 teague just hit a contested 3 at the shot clock buzzer a VERY VERY nice 3 holy shit they got this

14. 87-80 Pacers can still win if they go beast clutch mode.

15. Just saw it. The ref missed his left foot stepping out of bounds. but who cares still a hell of a play. Teague can certaintly ball hes one of the better young point guards in the nba. He's on his way to a solid career in ATL

16. Yup Hawks got it. Its over.

Gonna switch over to OKC.

17. Hawks win 98-85 , I called it

19. OKC will come back in 4th with 5 min left.

20. #47880 Johnny Blazed, Apr 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2014
    lol pacers

but really the rockets and thunder could also be out in the first round all title contenders shit is crazy