Basketball The Official NBA Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Dickie4:20, Oct 8, 2009.

1. #47841 Ryan Donnelly, Apr 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2014

come on, 20-4 run to end regulation it wasnt the officiating

2. man the refs tried everything they could to shaft the wizards but that shit wasnt enough. problem is we dont play that well at home, gonna need the 2-0 lead. 

3. there were a lot of things to blame for the Bulls losing tonight.. Thibs should've had Dunleavy in the game at the end of the 4th and in overtime.  no excuse not to have fresh legs and spacing out there when everybody's exhausted and there's no spacing.

but there is no denying that that call may well have changed the outcome of the game

even if it had still gone to overtime, NeNe would have been out.

4. #47844 Fresh Error, Apr 23, 2014
    joey crawford tried everything he could to shaft everyone :laughing:

[​IMG]

5. Joey Crawford needs to go.  seriously.

6. i barely saw what happened there in real time, i was wondering how the hell nene got that over taj. the announcers made no noise about it though, along with nearly every other bad call. if the refs are fucking up i like to hear the announcers call them out on it. 

7. all the ref shit aside.  Wiz are playing really well right now, and another big part of the Bulls problem tonight was that we came out flat and with no edge and let you jump out to a 17pt lead

series isnt over yet, but for the Bulls the next game in Washington is as must-win as a non-elimination game can be.

8. #47848 Kuollut, Apr 23, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2014
    What if the lakers sign melo after this season and Kevin love after next season? Obviously it's just a what-if but I think it's realistic. That, along with a good draft pick this year could solidify them for years. That front court would be so versatile

agree with u on that. remember this shit?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOygTd1NWCM

hahahha

10. #47850 HT, Apr 23, 2014
    Turner & Stephenson fought at practice before game 1

soo thaats why Turners neck was all scratched up lookin

11. #47851 Ryan Donnelly, Apr 23, 2014
    theres talks of carmelo going
    to the wizards. hes a baltimore guy and dc is very close to there. if they make a ECF birth he might seriously consider it. i dont think i'd really want him though, not really a team player. could fuck up wall and beal's game

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. The Grizzlies apparently prefer a high usage rate from Westbrook because it limits the number of opportunities Kevin Durant receives.

"We're fine with Westbrook taking shots, I mean, that's kinda what you want - the more shots he takes, the less Durant takes," said Courtney Lee.

Lee throwing shots, but he's probably not even kidding  :laughing: 

13. #47853 Fresh Error, Apr 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2014
    i mean thats pretty objectively true

westbrook is their second scoring option and he chucks up stupid shots a lot and isnt as efficient, so even though hes dangerous.. the more shots he takes from KD the better for memphis

14. Al Jefferson putting the Bobcats on his back even while injured (what injuries?) I forgot what I heard on his injuries, but he physically looks like shit tonight , but has like 12 points in the 3rd .. 

The Heat are too strong tho Lebron is playing very well

15. #47855 PhunkyPhoenix, Apr 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2014
    Bobcats battling through the 4th, personally I believe that they have a slight chance in this series against the Heat if they can take this win.

16. Lebron stops everything he's doing in the middle of the game to grab his headband off the ground

17. Fuck yeah the start to this Rockets and Blazers game is fuckin intense , Dwight got the first 11 points with 2 nice dunks and all on post ups, LMA got like 6 or something

this is why this is my favorite series

18. Shocked that elbow to the throat wasn't even looked at by the refs.  Was an obvious flagrant foul.  

I hope the Heat don't mess around, and come out ready to take game 3 Saturday.  Make this a short series.

19. It was pretty bad, dont know how they fucked it up. especially with lebron being the one fouled

Are you watching this epic LA vs Dwight showdown in Houston???? You're wrong if you're not

20. No doubt.  Probably my favorite series thus far.  It's been years since I've seen opposing big men put up monster games against each other.