Basketball The Official NBA Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Dickie4:20, Oct 8, 2009.

1. i was at the game

chicago sports are breaking my heart right now.  hawks down 0-2 to the blues and bulls give up one in the UC to the wiz

we cant let Nene do that to us again, and we gotta bring our Chicago Bulls hustle for the rest of the series.  they wanted it more than us tonight.  our defense was awful for most of the second half.  the Bulls aren't good enough offensively to just trade buckets with the Wizards.

2. #47782 Ẅest Čoast, Apr 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2014
    Blazers going for the win....

or not....

3. #47783 Fresh Error, Apr 21, 2014
    well.. after the game1 loss to the Hawks.. Paul George has literally gone fishing.
    [​IMG]

PG this is no time for leisurely days on the lake my man!  lol

4. That was a good game. And that was a shitty call on Howard...but, fuck that fool :D

lookin good skies, how did u get lucky enough to fish with him???

6. that was such a lame joke stickey :laughing:

7. hye, fuck you bro..  this thread can suck my white nuts

8. #47788 Fresh Error, Apr 21, 2014
    :laughing: :love:

go back to the NHL thread bro

9. yea duck Dwight

10. Lillard is cold blooded

I'm not into hockey and I can't stand fair weather fans, so I can't bring myself to get into the Hawks just because they won it last year. So many people just jumpin' on the bandwagon! Besides, I'm busy watching my Bulls lose. Hah! I completely agree with you. They're gonna need to step it up. That game was too close for my taste almost the whole way through.

12. I never seen anyone abuse Noah quite like NeNe did last night.  The Wizards won with Wall and Beal not having a great night.  The Bulls' defense started to let up after trying to match the Wizards' fast pace.  That can't happen with an offense as weak as the Bulls'.  Without drawing too much from one game, I think the Wizards have a very good chance of making some noise this playoffs.

13. road team has the advantage in game 1 of the NBA playoffs

fans of teams who dropped 1 over the weekend, dont worry. yall all will, most likely, still advance...imo

14. #47794 Fresh Error, Apr 21, 2014
    Bulls and Rockets are the ones who should be the most worried

especially Rockets cuz Beverly has a sprained knee and is getting an MRI today

not only did he abuse Noah offensively last night, but on defense he played up on him which Noah is not used to.  wouldnt give him any space.  i think it seriously disrupted the Bulls ball movement.  be interesting to see how we adjust.

15. NHL playoffs are fun as fuck to watch.. even if youre not a hockey fan i can almost guarantee youd get into it.
    new fans never hurt anybody.. yeah everybody jumped on the hawks bandwagon the last few years cuz they got hot again but some of those fans will stick around when they fall off again too.  but they have the makings for a dynasty team right now.. i think theyll be contenders for the next few years.. their core is super young

16. also hate to triple post, but Bulls have called for a major press conference at 4pm today

yall know what my initial thought was :laughing:

but naw.. theyre prolly announcing Noah DPOY

17. Well I'm back on gc after being away for Easter in La Jolla and my sister in law's doctorate ceremony :wave:

...Man the playoffs are here and the only games that disappointed were Clips.Dubs and Pacers.Hawks. The former for the officiating and BG's nonpresence and the Pacers for being damn fools. That Portland game though showed how much of a beast the Blazers are with a healthy LA

What was your initial thought?  :confused_2: I have no idea! 

But YEAH Noah for the DPOY! He's a goofy dude, but he kicks some ass. 

19. That D.Rose was sneaking his way into playoffs...That's his wet dream.

Ohhhh. Haha! I don't even want that at this point. He can stay out until next year. They've been holding their own without him! He'd just mess up the system if they stuck him back in now.