Basketball The Official NBA Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Dickie4:20, Oct 8, 2009.

1. #47761 Fresh Error, Apr 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2014
    Griffin ejection was a weak call.. shoulda just called OB, Dubs ball

then once again the review rules pissed me off where they reversed the call to be out on Chris Paul but cant call a foul lol.  they need to change that shit.  if they can review and correct one of their mistakes, theres no reason they shouldnt be able to review and correct all of their mistakes.

5 straight missed freethrows in the final seconds.  NBA basketball at its finest.  lol

2. i might be biased but i dont even think that was a foul. :confused_2:  green reached in and tipped the ball, paul ran into him after while trying to reach out to save the ball. i liked the no call.

3. #47763 Fresh Error, Apr 20, 2014
    CP was dribbling with his right, Green swiped across for the ball and got his left arm really obviously

it wasnt egregious contact or anything.. but it would usually be called.. and especially after that call on Griffin to toss him, the refs should stay consistent down the stretch and call pussy fouls.  lol

im pretty unbiased.. i dont really care who wins that series.. i like watching both teams play and dont really have a favorite between the two of them even though i think the Clips are way more hollywood and i dont really like that about them

4. i liked the no call. he barely grazed his left arm and it didnt effect the play anyway.

and fuck the clippers, i cant stand them :laughing:

5. best part of that game tho..
    [​IMG]

6. #47766 donutbread, Apr 20, 2014
    I used to like the Clippers... Until Blake Griffin and Matt Barnes got Serge Ibaka ejected earlier in the season.
    Rooting hard for the Warriors in that series... Makes it easier for OKC.

Lol Pacers. This series is gonna go to 7 and even if they win, they'll get slapped around by the Bulls.

7. #47767 Fresh Error, Apr 20, 2014
    oh Pacers where art thou.  can you guys recall any othertime in, not just NBA history, but sports history, where a team that was as good as the Pacers through the first half of the season had a collapse of this magnitude, without any major injuries involved?

their shit is fuckin jacked up.

Teague is coldblooded.  he wants this series bad.

also.. this shit is awesome.. brings a lil tear to my oldschool soul
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YnwODYGeuM

8. the pacers just collapsed man, i wasnt even about to watch the game, i turned it on with 2 minutes left and theyre down by 15 with half the stadium empty. that shits crazy, looks like the wizards have a shot at the conference finals if we can get by chicago. 

9. our series should be a tough match.  at least 6 games.. could go either way

10. Wow, the first playoff day did not disappoint.

I'm not judging any teams that lost today until I see game 2.  But some of these teams need to take a cold hard look in the mirror.

11. Dem pacers

12. #47772 Fresh Error, Apr 20, 2014
    join and make a bracket if you still can!

password is "abovetherim"

i think you have to create account before you can join or follow the link.  let me know if yall cant figure it out.  nothin at stake.. just a game to see who bets the most accurate

13. I made one just for the hell of it. We've got a pretty similar bracket except for a couple differences.

14. #47774 HT, Apr 20, 2014
    in there

got KD & Russ gettin their revenge in the end

15. Wish I had a gif of that Caron Butler jam. That shit got me so fired up last night.
    I'm really feeling optimistic about this team. I think Butler, Reggie, and Fisher are gonna be big components in this run. We don't even really need a true backup center to play a large amount of minutes. Although, I think Adams could have a little bit of an impact.

16. Timothy Theodore Duncan!

17. Remember when you were writing Fish off ... that's an OG triple OG right there.

18. I won't deny it. I did doubt Fish. He has played nothing like his age would suggest. I'm not even sure how he's done so well this season. He has really put in the work, that's for sure.

19. #47779 Ryan Donnelly, Apr 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2014
    big win by wizards

My poor Bulls. Get it together, boys.