Basketball The Official NBA Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Dickie4:20, Oct 8, 2009.

1. I could see Blake Griffin rocking creed and nickleback so hard Hahahaha. Just needs some tribal armbands and stars on his elbows.

Sent from my M865 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #47723 Fresh Error, Apr 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2014
    yeah creationism is fuckin stupid but i bet blakes a cool guy.. he was advocating for medicinal marijuana use in the league the other day so he's a bro in my book

by the way next year we need a fantasy league with ppl who are actually gonna stick with their teams season-long and there should be a league thread for shittalk/tradetalks etc

was fun tho.. still pissed i missed the playoffs with the 4th best record in the standings.  i know how the non-playoffbound western conference feels.  lol

3. Yesterday was my last day of school for Easter break and I keep thinking today was Saturday. I woke up all excited to watch the playoffs then realized today was only Friday.. haha damn well tomorrow should be a very exciting opening day for the playoffs and I can't wait to see my Spurs make another solid run at their 5th title! Go Spurs Go!

4. The fact he's a creationist is awesome. He still flops like a bitch though

'Too blessed to be stressed'

5. #47726 HT, Apr 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2014

Such a fuckin battle!!

before I loaded the page I was thinking you had me. Corey Brewer the scoop of the year. def should not have been able to pick up a guy like him that late lol but ill take it B)

CB team MVP

sorry Lebron

[​IMG]

6. i dropped brewer because his production was pretty shitty aside from steals half way through the season, and i was leading the steals category by a loooongshot lol

7. #47728 RVD420RVD, Apr 19, 2014
    That pass in that Jordan game was one of the sickest I've ever seen. And it was only 9 on espn's top 10? ( sick ass top 10 though.) If someone could post a gif of it, that'd be ballin shot callin

'Too blessed to be stressed'

8. Heres to the playoffs starting mid day tomorrow with the Raptors vs Nets kickoff at 12:30 EST .. Would love to see the Raptors come out with a win tomorrow and to take the series in 6, maybe 7

9. most games on tnt..? def tuning in to catch wizards bulls game 1

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DctNGYkCY7s

11. #47732 Fresh Error, Apr 19, 2014
    pretty good.. but like a lot of highlight reels.. too much dunking

also they did the bulls dirty barely havin em in there and when they finally give em something for more than a millisecond its fucking DRose lol

12. I thought it was the best 2014 promo I've seen yet.

13. it figures that sportscenter blows up the clippers/warriors game no matter what, no matter that bogut is out for the whole postseason .. that brings down the warriors chance of winning the series down GREATLY , theres not much chance i'd even pick the warriors to win the series at all with Bogut being out .. The clippers and warriors are both high scoring offences , but the warriors need bogut on D to hold the Clippers down a little , without Bogut in the middle it just leaves Griffin to blow by Lee , and have whoever on Deandre Jordan

14. i wouldnt be surprised if bogut risks it and plays somewhere down the line. i think he will deff play if the warriors get to the 2nd round. just my opinion.

eh apparently its a rib near his heart thats fractured and close to breaking inwards so i dont know .. and it sucks cause last playoffs david lee had like a torn quad or groin or whatever and he still played a bit and funny enough still averaged like 8 or 9 rebounds , it just showed that they really need rebounding offensively and defensively and Bogut helps ten-fold 

16. Everyone should watch the Bad Boys documentary, 30 for 30 on ESPN. One of the best teams ever, NBA fucked the Pistons over. Stern especially with the pussy rules for Jordan, wanted him to be the superstar of all superstars. Yes, Jordan was great but that Pistons team was fucking legit -- Isiah, Laimbeer, Rodman, Salley, Microwave, Dumars, Aguirre.

[​IMG]

17. I guess no bracket this year?

18. Let's go raptors