Basketball The Official NBA Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Dickie4:20, Oct 8, 2009.

1. lets goo.......KNICKS

hey 2009 just means one year closer to getting Lebron James in the big apple, correct?

look out for wilson chandler.

2. here we go celticssss here we go!!! CHH CHH

3. Lets go Lakers! (no, im not a bandwagoner.)

4. watch out for the Raptors this year!

5. anyone else concerned about the new refs this season?

6. we shall see in due time!

7. Lakers - damn they're looking good, all ten of y'all...party aint a part till the west at it. kobe is the most consistant player in the leauge and works on his game like no one else, dont expect anything less then the top with them this year, artest finally will know his role and shut his mouth. he knows he is not #1 on this team, and that was his only problem on any other.

Cavaliers - lets see how shaq holds up, the rest of the team are inconsistant, espically come playoff time. shaq and lebron got to carry a ton of weight. but lebron has shown he doesnt mind doing that. and shaq loves championship rings and pulling it together for seasons at a time. hes looking good, i expect them to be in the finals.

Celtics - rondo...man i love him, but how overrated can a guy be, in preseason at that. give it a rest, he is a great up and coming guard, but cmon. also KG is back, but healthy is the last word id use to describe him, the man looks like hes made of glass. no doubt a major factor in the success, is his health. and ray allen is the man, just sayin..

Spurs - the oldage home called, they want their residents back. but really how lame and boring are the spurs to watch.

Magic - ill say big time contenders, vince is going to try again this year i can feel it. he wont cry because he has weight on his shoulders. he will be able to make an impact when his attitude is not in the way, and has an actual team to distribute the weight across.

Raptors - i know, i know. typical raptor fan. hyped in the offseason and preseason to see them finally get through a season without dropping the ball...a guy can hope right? at least expecting them to see the playoffs this year, and ill take it.

8. id like to see him NJ.

Anyone notice a verse from jay z that runs "If jesus payin' Lebron, i'm paying dwayne wade"

good sign lebron will be a knick...if he leaves the cavs

9. well, i know its still only preseason, but ive read that they called almost 10 more fouls per game than last year.

10. I'm a Warriors fan so I don't too much to look forward to with Jackson wanting out and Ellis not wanting to play with Curry. I just hope we can do some magical run like a couple years back.

11. honestly Lebron wouldnt even consider the knicks... as of now if he doesnt stay in cleavland he's leaning twords the Nets. he'll be in brooklyn in the most expensive arena in the country, with Jay-Z (his good friend) sitting along side as part owner...plus the new nets owner is going to bring in a lot of other talent..namingly chris bosh. after lebron gets to the nets, we'll have a legit shot at a title. too bad we couldnt do it in NJ :( , haha thanks LA and SA!

just wonderin...what makes you think LJ would look at the knicks?

no hate
    mo

12. My concern is how much traveling they will let go on. I can see Lebron getting in 4 or 5 steps before he takes his shot..

13. They changed the rule for traveling this offseason, you get two steps officially. So yeah, 4 or 5 could definitely happen for LeBron :rolleyes:

14. I actually think he's publicly stated that if he were to leave Cleveland it would be to a big time city like New York or Chicago. I think he actually named the Knicks as one of the teams. New owner/arena or not the nets are not the Knicks, and they dont play in MSG.

15. celtics looking good in preseason.. glad we added rasheed he's gonna bring some fuckin attitude and swag for our team.. cant wait til oct 28th for cleveland vs boston season opener!!!!

and the lakers get..... the clippers? BOOOO.

16. Win number 1 for us but ya they could have scheduled a better match up for the opener. Be interesting to see blake griffin tho.

17. not to mention take some weight off of KG. itll be good for him to have a chance to rest the knee. its going to be a problem through the season.

18. The east is going to be very competitive again this year.

But can anyone stop the LA Kobe's in the West?

19. why would lebron go to NY KNICKS? idk maybe to play in the most famous arena in america lol, to double his already rediculous income, and to become possibly the biggest sports star ever in NY..or idk maybe hed rather just chill with Jay on the daily.

but yeah if u think lj would go to the nets, ur the crazy one haha. brooklyn or not, jay z or not, its the fucking knicks. hell do to NY what he did to CL but only on a bigger stage. think bout it

20. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the memphis grizzilies will make the playoffs.

WHY? You'll see.

P.S (its not allen iverson, he's still cancer)