Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

how to get a disposable camera developed????

• Please log in to reply

realdealz28

realdealz28

its called kalashnikov...

• Old School
  • 1,571 posts
I have a disposable camera with some great pics from a while back.. but there buds and pipes on it (close ups).. I heard you can take them to the store and get them put on the cd and they don't even look at them. Is this true... I need to know please help... thanks guys!!!!

Mr Skinner

Mr Skinner

High Society

• Old School
  • 2,938 posts
I think that's different from store to store...I don't know about the privacy laws, though. But you can always get away by saying the pictures were shot abroad. Unless you got street signs on yer pics

kuso

kuso

i need you so much closer

• Registered Upgraded
  • 234 posts
I used to work at a drugstore that had a photo devoloping center, and they do look at them, believe me.

What they do is take the film out, and scan every frame into a computer. Then they look at them, and they have to appove each one for printing. Sometimes they play with color and tint if they have nothing better do to/business is slow to make them look better.

I'd say your best bet is to just get a digital camera, their SUCH a better idea. But if you really want to get it developed, I'd say go to a place where a kid is working who looks like he smokes/would be cool with it, and just be like "hey, i need this developed, but there's some incrimiating things on it. think you could help?" or something. I know that half the kids that worked in the photo department at my old work smoked/were kosher with it.

What harm could it do?

realdealz28

realdealz28

• Old School
  • 1,571 posts
aight... well here i go.. i am going riding around looking for somewhere to get them developed.. i really just want to get them put on the CD like they can do at the drug stores and such

realdealz28

realdealz28

• Old School
  • 1,571 posts
hey... I don't want to get the pictures developed at all... just the CD developing where they put them on a cd for you so you can take them home and put them on your computer.... that's what I want to do does anyone know about doing that.

Grim Bongmaster

Grim Bongmaster

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,352 posts
Ok...what kuso said only applied to the place HE worked.. I worked in a photo lab for about a year...and I didn't look at any of the pics unless their was a naked lady on'em...take them to a walgreens..and make sure there is a kid working at the photo counter...they are not going to take your photo's from you dude..or even better...do the send off thing...those people could care fucking less..they're up all night in a huge ass warehouse developing pictures..they're probably stoned off their ass..don't sweat dude

POTSTYLZ

POTSTYLZ

DANCE FUCKER DANCE!

• Old School
  • 1,700 posts
dude just use a bogus name and address and shit. Just keep the ticket that comes on the envelope and if they ask just say your picking it up for a friend or some shit. but make sure to send it out.

Bong Jovi

Bong Jovi

Lurker Extraordinaire

• Registered Upgraded
  • 115 posts
I'm pretty sure you can't get charged with possession of pictures of drug paraphenelia...:P Don't worry about it man, even if they do happen to look at them they're not going to do anything about it anyway.

realdealz28

realdealz28

• Old School
  • 1,571 posts
Alright, so everyone agree's that if I go in Wal-Mart tomorrow and go to the developing station and ask to have my pics put on the CD so I can put them on my computer they will say ok and when they see pics of pipes and BUD they won't say anything to me especially if it's a younger guy. Alright then we will see tomorrow.

1 Eyed Toka Guy

1 Eyed Toka Guy

Stoner College Boy

• Registered Upgraded
  • 160 posts
its not like theres a sign "will not print incriminating photos", i mean, ill bet theyd call some1 if you had pics of dead people or somthin, but i doubt pipes or weed.

burnt

burnt

aka - Well Toasted

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
I would say your best bet would be to send them out - That way they go to the warehouse and the people at the store have no clue. There shouldn't be any problems, can't arrest you for just photos of weed.

Grim Bongmaster

Grim Bongmaster

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,352 posts
yeah dude!! weren't you listening!! Send'em out!!

Grassmann1

Grassmann1

Grass man, Weed Fan

• Old School
  • 1,878 posts
ya u should be fine...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users