Best LEGAL Stimulant

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by TnNORML89, Oct 6, 2009.

1. As does pretty much any stimulant? And it really wasn't that bad. I think the highest bpm i ever got was like 115 and that was after walkin up a buncha stairs. I will say though.. the come down SUCKS. Sweats, chills, and EXTREME fatigue.

2. lol benzedrine? I think the last time i heard that was when i was reading on the road. No, bennies are not OTC anymore, and probably haven't been since the late 50's. But damn, how sick would it be if the benzedrine inhaler was still OTC?! I'd be flying through my novel, my homework, my songwriting, etc.

3. mmm and grab some Quaaludes for the comedown? ahhh i was born too late!

4. I know, huh!? Damn i'd love to have both of those.

Anyways, im lookin into that benzedrex stuff now.

As of now, when i run out of adderall, i've been using Phentermine, which is a diet pill/stimulant that works pretty damn well. Its not OTC, but a simple google search and you'll definitely find some

5. God that sounds dirty. Eating cotton soaked in drugs. :eek:

6. yea i felt pretty gross when i ate water-color paper soaked in lsd:rolleyes:

lol, but yea, it is kinda weird... a cotton ball.

I think im about to try it right now, i just bought some at the grocery store - since i was reading this thread while shopping i figured 'why the hell not'

7. #47 morrowb, Oct 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2009
    I love the diet rockstars, not much caffiene in them so no burn out, they get me going good.

IT probably isnt the best though..

8. if your looking to get "fucked up" or high, benz is not really what you want which is why those trip reports on erroid are inaccurate. It makes you extremely focused and unable to sleep and its only really good to use on school/job that requires alot of paperwork.

Also you dont want to be taking more than 250mg at a time (1 cotton)

6 people have died from benz but thats because they shot it up. I think they were trying to buy meth/speed and ended up getting kicken "crank" aka benz inhalers.

9. i would say mephedrone...very similar to ecstasy

10. Id say ephedrine would be pretty good but it can give you the major jitters. I used to take it frequently when i was working 16 hour shifts at my job. Have you ever heard of the REDLINE Drinks ? There super amazing and you can get them at smoothie king or GNC. I wouldnt drink a whole one though, start with half. Im not shitting you Redline drinks will have you going all day....

11. ive tryed lots of forms pep pills
    such adderall, dexedrine, desoxyn, PPA, and even Fenproporex
    you could call me a speed freak

propylhexedrine (also known as hexahydromethamphetamine). propylhexedrine increases levels of norepinephrine, serotonin and dopamine just like amphetamine, and the molecular structure of propylhexedrine is almost identical to methamphetamine

face it the company Smith, Kline and French just replace benzidrine with another form OTC speed because they know the FDA are dumb enough not to think twice. they knew the FDA or the anti doping agency would not actually find out what benzedrine was replaced with instead they sit on there asses making money off the money that was suppose to go towards the bs "WAR ON DRUGS"

benzedrex is the benies of our generation

12. For a stimulant, Ritalin is great, and caffeine is a weak stimulant.

This isn't a stimulant, it's a hallucinogen, but because we're on the subject of legal highs, Salvia divinorum. Not a stimulant, it's a hallucinogen. Smoke a heavy dose and you'll be tripping hard.

13. caffeine hands down, I love caffeine.

No euphoria, but man is it wonderful when doing work.

14. Yerba Mate

/Thread.

15. [SIZE=-1px]phenylethylamine[/SIZE]

16. ephedrine works good for me when i need some legal pick up. i enjoy it

17. cigarettes and coffee

18. I have 3 packs of bennies I ordered a long time ago collecting dust, I'm still too nervous to try them. The comedown and possible heart rate problems just sound like no fun at all. And eating cotton.. wouldn't that get stuck in your intestines or something from swelling up?

19. Cigarettes, probably not what you're looking for but I would easily say they're my favorite stimulant. A lot of coffee could cause some mild speeding effects, just body movement though mostly.

20. you can't be talking about real benzedrine right? thats been scheduled for a long time..