Hockey The Official Nhl Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by ACole420, Oct 5, 2009.

1. So sick of facing Washington in the playoffs haha. Plus I think it'd be cool to knockout the Islanders. It'll be like old times.

'Too blessed to be stressed'

2. #17602 Ryan Donnelly, Apr 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2015
    Yea well you guys are like our kryptonite. Especially lundqvist. Even though this is not the same caps team as years past, but still. I was hoping pitt could at least extend the series a little further so u dont get as much of a rest but whatever

We gotta take care of business today for that to even matter

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I'm excited for this game. Should be a real good one, I can see going either way.

4. Caps will beat the Rangers so long as they put Chimera on the top line. 

5. Holtby has been just a tad lucky haha.

6. That bounce was tough to watch. Lovin' this game and this series though.

7. #17607 iAmBetty, Apr 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2015
    What a terrible way to lose.

Better not choke their way out of another series or I'm done with this team until there are significant changes to the core.

Isles defense is two top 4 guys, two middling 3rd pair guys and two rookies. In front of Halak.

8. Oh man I just realized I'm doing something Tuesday. Imma miss game 7.

9. it's on monday, isnt it?

10. It totally is. I knew I shoulda double checked before I typed anything

11. S'co Wings

12. So how is it that Filip forsberg isn't even one of the finalists for rookie of the year? All year I thought that award was his to lose

13. Jesus I'm ashamed to be a fan of this team right now. Wtf are they even doing

14. Not looking good but it's still sooooooo early, is it Crawfords chance to redeem himself???

JRAS

15. AW YEH BABY SEVEN GAMES

gettin all up in my old friend's face, he's from DC. Basically told me to fuck off so I'm twisting the knife. Told him I'd have a good laugh if the Caps lost in the first round AGAIN. But the Caps fans in here are chill so in actuality all I want is a good Game 7. Would love a NYR-NYI playoff series tho.

16. And just like that it's like 0-0 again

JRAS

17. Well that was one of the ugliest periods I've ever seen the blackhawks play, I have no idea how it's a tie game but I'll take it. Lol

18. Well all the hawks need to do now is win one period of hockey at home and this series can finally be over. Usually the hawks do pretty good in situations like these..