Hockey The Official Nhl Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by ACole420, Oct 5, 2009.

1.  [​IMG]

2. 7-2 win against a team like the Ducks is fucking sweet. Hyped for Rangers Kings Tuesday.

S'co Rangers

'Too blessed to be stressed'

3. How upset are you going to be when Rick Nash stops scoring once the playoffs start?

4. Don't know about him but my fantasy hockey will be over by then so cool by me hahaha...as long as he keeps getting them for now haha

G

5. The ducks aren't actually that good..they just win by scoring a lot. Kind of like the 09-10 caps

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. The Ducks are a strong, well built team. They just need their goalies to get older and improve. And probably a new coach. If they dont get far this year, BB is officially a bad coach for the playoffs

7. 2nd round exit or earlier. 1st if they get LA

8. #17268 Sunn, Mar 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2015
    Exactly, the ducks' real issue is playoff hockey. They're like st louis, or some eastern conference teams (not going to name names here) that know how to get it done, except for when it actually matters. Ken hitchcock ran his team into the ground last season trying to avoid playing us in the first round at all costs, and ultimately failed anyway and had a depleted team with no confidence that quickly lost to us. Then they blamed it on their goalie, got rid of him, moved on, and got ready to do it all over again (looking forward to it!) Meanwhile our coach kept the ship steady and just got us to the playoffs, and then went from there, kinda how this season is going again.

Oops I think i got a little sidetracked but whatever lol

9. Been a sad, disappointing season for my Avs. I'm still reeling, not really sure why this team never brought the heat like last season. You can't honestly call one whole season a fluke. They were good last season.

All I know is, the Wild and Kings need to not make it far in the playoffs.

10. I don't even care that it's the flyers, giroux's goal tonight was beautiful lol. Too bad our defense didn't show up tonight.

11. Beat the Rangers but lose to the Flyers. That's fucked up, man

12. hamburglar gets lit up for 5, including a goal to tanner glass of all people :laughing:

13. The Devils shouldn't be allowed to play OT games. Nobody should have to watch them more than 60 minutes.

14. kuz delivers

15. Good thing too. I would be pissed if I suffered through that game for nothing

16. Score! Ducks beat bruins in OT.

Nice

17. the race for the 2nd wildcard spot is gonna be crazy. just hope we're not gonna be part of it

18. In the west too. LA might not even make it! Crossing my fingers

19. They'll probably get in just because the pacific is that bad

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum